Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Is hopping acceptable or not?

Hi MEZ welcome to the forum . Obviously I don't know which specific users comments you are referring to, I am not asking for them BTW (& thank you for not sharing details ) . Just wanted to say it is worth being mindful what dates any comments you have seen were made. A lot of players have changed their opinions regarding hopping once it was better understood, and we got used to it.
    Co-op name: War of the Roses / Co-op code:#WRY74Y / Platform: Kindle.
    Town name: Downton / Town Level: 137/ Friend Code: Y7UZA5 Full but happy to keep you on pending list
    New to the game? Check out the New to Township section right here on the forum for useful info & tips, & Township Wiki for even more info .

Quote Originally Posted by Downton View Post
    .. it is worth being mindful what dates any comments you have seen were made. A lot of players have changed their opinions regarding hopping once it was better understood, and we got used to it.
    This conversation is potentially a hot potato, and Downton is right - it's very easy to see old opinions and miss a more recent change of heart.

Quote Originally Posted by MEZ View Post
    Posting here is a good way to share your thoughts with the community but it is not a substitute for sharing with your coop directly.
    Whilst I don't want to suppress discussions just because they're potentially awkward, we do also need to be careful we don't get too personal/specific here and veer into the territory of dirty laundry.
    Last edited by Bessville; 05-19-2019 at 06:46 AM.
    IMPORTANT:
    As Township Moderators, we maintain the forum according to its rules. We are not Playrix Staff
    - How to contact Township Support
    - Co-op Ads thread, co-ops seeking new members may advertise their team here.
    - Player Ads thread, individuals seeking a co-op may advertise themselves here.