Thread: Can no longer cancel laboratory boosters?

Can no longer cancel laboratory boosters?

Hi there,
    I believe I used to be able to cancel boosters in the laboratory if I needed to dump one to start another in its place, but today I noticed I can no longer do this. I have searched for an announcement to the effect but have found nothing indicating this change. Would anyone know if this change is permanent?

Thanks

You should still be able to cancel boosters, YahYah, if you have three running at once. I certainly still have the option, on iOS.

If you can't, you should contact Support from within your game, so that the necessary technical data is included automatically.

Just to confirm you can also still cancel boosters on kindle as well

IMG_20190330_062346.jpg

Just curious since I haven't done this myself yet. What are the mechanics in doing that? Is there a cancel button on each booster? Or do you have to drag the new booster on top of the one you want to replace? I ask because the text of the popup seems to say you've already selected the replacement booster *and* which one is being replaced in a single event. In that case I can see how someone might not immediately know that it's even possible to replace an active booster unless they try it first.

You press the X in the top corner of the booster you want to cancel pictured below and then you get the screen I posted above Charlie

IMG_20190330_114403.jpg

Ah, thanks. The "X" doesn't show up unless you have 3 boosters running. With only 1, there is no cancel option available. Now I get it.

Quote Originally Posted by cdosr View Post
    Ah, thanks. The "X" doesn't show up unless you have 3 boosters running. With only 1, there is no cancel option available. Now I get it.
    No problem, I should have posted both screen shots in my first reply.