Snowy Owl glitch??

My first enclosure after the “new” zoo was implemented was the Snowy Owls. I got the first three owls no problem. The fourth and final owl I h@vent received one card yet, not one! Since then I have built the Marten enclosure, got all four Martens, I have all four Tapirs, three complete Black Crown Cranes and one missing only one card, same for the bald eagles. This is all after the Snowy Owl enclosure. Besides alll of the aforementioned animals, I must have received well over 200 animal cards, and not one of the last Snowy Owl. Seems odd to me that after all those cards I received not one was for the last Snowy Owl. Surely I should have at least one card!
    Is this maybe a glitch?

Two factors seem to affect which cards we get, mbt - the order in which the animals appear in the book and the rarity of each animal within the family (plus a little bit of chance thrown in to keep it interesting). The Snowy Owl is the penultimate animal in the book and the gold babies of every animal are much rarer than adults or blue babies. So what you're seeing is exactly what I'd expect. I bet you'll start seeing those owls soon.
    IMPORTANT:
    As Township Moderators, we maintain the forum according to its rules. We are not Playrix Staff
    - How to contact Township Support
    - Co-op Ads thread, co-ops seeking new members may advertise their team here.
    - Player Ads thread, individuals seeking a co-op may advertise themselves here.

But I mean two to three hundred cards and not one of the last Owl I need? Not one?? I got all the Martens all the Tapirs almost all of three others and not one single card for the last Snowy Owl...... quite frustrating. Ohhhhhh well.

Bessville if you are reading this, I’m really getting frustrated. I just won the Aerial Contest in my “flight” and won 50 animal cards. I’ve been diligently filling Zoo orders but still none, not one, zero of the last Snowy Owls. You would think out of the 300 ++ animal cards I have recieved after all the other animal cards I’ve received since, I would get at least one?? I have zero of the last Snowy Owl! I can see why so many are frustrated with the new zoo and hesitate to build there anymore.

I am indeed reading this All I can say is, that while I feel your pain, you have two practical options.. keep going and wait for your progress on 'earlier' enclosures/families to trigger Snowy Owls to arrive or, if you definitely believe you have a glitch, contact CS from within your game and ask them what's going on.
    IMPORTANT:
    As Township Moderators, we maintain the forum according to its rules. We are not Playrix Staff
    - How to contact Township Support
    - Co-op Ads thread, co-ops seeking new members may advertise their team here.
    - Player Ads thread, individuals seeking a co-op may advertise themselves here.

If it helps any, this is what my book looks like:

899B1BF1-5FC6-4914-8960-0D7EF9FEBC6A.jpg

I’m thinking that as I complete the cranes/monkey/porcupine family, I’ll start seeing cards for the last owl/dillo/panda baby.
    IMPORTANT: As a Township moderator, I only have power to maintain its forum.
    - Township Support.
    - Before posting a question, please make use of:
    Township Wiki,
    • the stickies on top of each sub-forum,
    • the search function to see previous posts.

Leader of Franklin's Co-op. #FRERU5

”What if this storm ends, and leaves us nothing,
    Except a memory; a distant echo”.

The new zoo works exactly the same as the Museum. We get a little of everything so we get a lot of incomplete collections (family). It really is a question of patience, mainly when waiting for the last item.
    Graylady, Forum member since may 2014 --- I am just a player, not a Playrix staff
    Playing on Android, not on Facebook
    Township level 200, Zoo 188 animals, --- Fishdom stop at 1518 --- Homescape stop at 650

Please read this important post by Playrix about Township : Wishes/requests already rejected by Playrix

Quote Originally Posted by Nevada View Post
    If it helps any, this is what my book looks like:

899B1BF1-5FC6-4914-8960-0D7EF9FEBC6A.jpg

I’m thinking that as I complete the cranes/monkey/porcupine family, I’ll start seeing cards for the last owl/dillo/panda baby.
    Thank you for that 😉. Makes me feel better that I’m not the only one. I’ll have more patience.

Maybe this helps: I received all cards for all 4 snowy owls.
    They are sitting in the book, though.
    For completion of their enclosure I still need 104 white slabs and 37 red bricks.