Thread: Tired of zoo

Tired of zoo

I have been waiting almost a month to get enough materials for an enclosure at the zoo. Still at least 30 away. Too muchasked for.

It can be very frustrating, waiting for the building materials for enclosures.

I'm still working on collecting 218 slabs and bricks. Slowly but surely I'm getting there.

I think there are a lot of variables in how quickly players gather the materials.

Do you play everyday?

Are your trains all upgraded to -50% time?

How many times do you send trains out a day?

Do you buy the materials in the green market boxes?

For me, it takes about a week to gather all the materials for an enclosure.

My trains are fully upgraded for time.

I send all three out 3-4 times a day. So that's between 9 & 12 trains bringing materials every day.

Sometimes I buy materials from the green boxes. It depends on if I'm saving for event decos or not. (I currently am saving, so just waiting for trains to bring the materials).

This is definitely a game of patience.

Patience is the Key

Quote Originally Posted by Me Me Big Boy View Post
    It can be very frustrating, waiting for the building materials for enclosures.

I'm still working on collecting 218 slabs and bricks. Slowly but surely I'm getting there.

I think there are a lot of variables in how quickly players gather the materials.

Do you play everyday?

Are your trains all upgraded to -50% time?

How many times do you send trains out a day?

Do you buy the materials in the green market boxes?

For me, it takes about a week to gather all the materials for an enclosure.

My trains are fully upgraded for time.

I send all three out 3-4 times a day. So that's between 9 & 12 trains bringing materials every day.

Sometimes I buy materials from the green boxes. It depends on if I'm saving for event decos or not. (I currently am saving, so just waiting for trains to bring the materials).

This is definitely a game of patience.
    I agree. I was just thinking today whether or not I had the patience to play this game deeper into the levels. I have several projects on hold, no room to build, and trains are coming in over 4 hours each (after spending time loading them). So, yeah, I understand the frustration, but I am trying to be patient. Eventually, I can see ignoring the zoo and that flower jumper game to focus resources in the town. I really like this game, but if it gets too frustrating or complicated, I will delete it and move on.

Quote Originally Posted by michael.platt View Post
    I agree. I was just thinking today whether or not I had the patience to play this game deeper into the levels. I have several projects on hold, no room to build, and trains are coming in over 4 hours each (after spending time loading them). So, yeah, I understand the frustration, but I am trying to be patient. Eventually, I can see ignoring the zoo and that flower jumper game to focus resources in the town. I really like this game, but if it gets too frustrating or complicated, I will delete it and move on.
    If you didn't already, it might help you to read through the thread "Best Tips for new players" in the "New to Township" section.
    Last edited by dreadnought; 07-07-2019 at 04:14 PM.

Zoo Enclosures

It does no good to get an enclosure it takes a month to build up enough materials to finish it. Seriously 102 bricks or other stuff.

Yes, many players have simply stopped building new enclosures because of the quantities of bricks, slabs and or glass required. I do a lot of trains so for me, it isn't so much the time but the barn space they take up. And for what? We don't actually gain anything but the little tcash reward.

There are plenty of other fun ways we can decorate in the extra space not used by enclosures.