Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: helicopter - Not receiving video to get cash

I've not one time since I started playing have I had the option to watch video for tcash but my boyfriends game he's got the option. Also on my game I'm having to pay for things like when I buy a cow she'd I can use coins to buy the shed but then have to use tcash to buy the animals. And I can use coins to buy the factories buy gotta use tcash to buy the box thingys. In just a months time the amount of money I've spent buying tcash I could if bought 3 or 4 ps4 or Xbox games. I don't understand why my game is having me have to pay for almost everything with tcash and not giving me a way to earn any of it like watching videos. But my boyfriends game he earns tcash watching videos and is able to buy everything with coins??? And then I go on my game this morning and find my tcash balance went from 432 to now just 2. I closed the game last night with 432 tcash and open it up a little bit ago and now I've got none.

Hi dmvance,

As regards helicopter ads, it seems some players get a lot, and some of us get them only rarely. I'm in the latter camp too, whether I buy tcash or not.

Regarding your missing currency, you'd need to contact in-game Support requesting an explanation of where it went. They'll need the technical data that's included automatically in such a ticket to be able to assist.
    IMPORTANT:
    As Township Moderators, we maintain the forum according to its rules. We are not Playrix Staff
    - How to contact Township Support
    - Co-op Ads thread, co-ops seeking new members may advertise their team here.
    - Player Ads thread, individuals seeking a co-op may advertise themselves here.

Én sem kapok videót hónapok óta! Nem tudok pénzért venni mindig casht!

Hónapok óta nem jön videó, állitsdd vissza kérlek
    Last edited by Bessville; 05-16-2019 at 12:46 PM. Reason: Blended