Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: helicopter - Not receiving video to get cash

helicopter - Not receiving video to get cash

I'm not receiving the video to watch to receive cash. B4 it stopped sending me, it was locking up and I would have to close the game. What do you suggest to fix it as I like having a way to get cash from watching it?

Mine disappeared for a day or so and then came back briefly but has not appeared today. Maybe they are changing the targeting algorithms ?

I am not getting videos at all but my husband (been playing less time) has gotten them. Any solutions found?

Mine also gone would like to know why if possible?

Did you buy t-cast for real monies? Then that's why.

Quote Originally Posted by Yejinlove View Post
    Did you buy t-cast for real monies? Then that's why.
    Yeah I didnt buy (they still went away)
    Then I bought some piggy banks.
    Now maybe I get one video per day
    Frustrating as the piggy bank deserted me too

We have found that if you buy t-cash the ad man disappears for several days then comes back slowly.

Unhappy

I have not seen the video guy since the last update, I have not bought t-cash. I send helicopters constantly and it has been at least two weeks since I have seen him.

Quote Originally Posted by Harmony Township View Post
    I have not seen the video guy since the last update, I have not bought t-cash. I send helicopters constantly and it has been at least two weeks since I have seen him.
    Mine started to disappear. Then I bought piggy bank and Easter sale. Now I get one a day and mostly its coins not cash

could you please put my zoo back on it has gone off now twice just what is happening ?