Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Why do I want experience again?

Quote Originally Posted by Raneeta87 View Post
    From my experience, I've never had the planes with orders from any factory that I did not yet purchase or even when it still building. There have been times when I didn't not get the factory and build as soon as it was available.
    Think your experience may be unusually lucky. My helicopters ask for things I can't yet make as soon as I level up to unlock a factory.

Having chosen to ignore new factories until my barn is much bigger, many of my planes ask for products I cannot make, so I rely on generous co-op teammates, Raja and the help "!" .

Quote Originally Posted by dreadnought View Post
    You go to the city market, tap the dealer (Raja) which you can find on the left side of the boxes, and choose for how many days you want to hire him for from the options that will show up.
    Thanks!!! I've been playing the game for a while now and I did not know you could do that! I would just refresh the market trying to find the item!! Lol

Quote Originally Posted by JayS View Post
    Think your experience may be unusually lucky. My helicopters ask for things I can't yet make as soon as I level up to unlock a factory.

Having chosen to ignore new factories until my barn is much bigger, many of my planes ask for products I cannot make, so I rely on generous co-op teammates, Raja and the help "!" .
    Oh no, I get orders from helicopters with products fromn factories I don't have yet, but you doubt have to fill the helicopter orders. You can always trash it and another order will come. As for plane orders, its never items from a factory I dont have yet. Although, I always start on my factory as soon as it's available. That may be why you get plane orders with items from factory you dont have. Its already available to you, you just don't get them right away.

Quote Originally Posted by Raneeta87 View Post
    Oh no, I get orders from helicopters with products fromn factories I don't have yet, but you doubt have to fill the helicopter orders. You can always trash it and another order will come. As for plane orders, its never items from a factory I dont have yet. Although, I always start on my factory as soon as it's available. That may be why you get plane orders with items from factory you dont have. Its already available to you, you just don't get them right away.
    I believe that you can get orders in planes for goods from factories you don't have if a) that factory is available to you, and b) at the time you send the plane off, you have enough coins to build the factory. So if you build all factories as soon as they are available to you, but JayS leaves them although they could afford to buy them, that's why JayS gets these orders and you don't (although if you're unlucky you may get an order before a factory has finished being built at some point). To avoid getting orders from factories you don't have, you have to keep your coins below the amount needed to build that factory.

Opinions are divided, and I'm just starting my adventure. So at the beginning I should avoid EXP and just build or not?

I decided not to build the last 6 factories even though I have the coins to do so.
    I figured it was just more work to do producing even more items.
    So my planes do ask for items from those factories, however, it is a rare occurrence.
    When I do need those items I will ask for help, if no help comes I buy from Raja.

I send all three trains immediately they are all in, and always together.
    I always send planes within the first hour after arrival, otherwise the rewards start to diminish each hour they stand at the airport.
    Helis I only send if they are giving 1,000 XP and coins or more. In the beginning this was 500 and I increased the number as I levelled up. I Delete the rest they are not worth the effort needed to produce the products.

I built only one CB at a time and if materials were not balanced I would sell any excess, this always seems to trigger the trains to bring what I need.
    Maybe I'm just lucky but I never have a problem waiting for materials.

I never keep an eye on barn expansion tools, they seem to take care of themselves.

Thanks to advice from other players I adopted the above strategies, and it has worked a dream.
    However it seems to be that what works for one player won't necessarily work for another.
    As you play you will learn from your own experience and adopt strategies that work best for you.