Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: I hope playrix fix the bound Google Play account

Sorry, Eza84, I didn't want spam your thread, but I always react when someone start talking about something which is NOT allowed on ANY games forum.
    On topic- I think Google limited Playrix in this case, because Google Play Store has been infected with malicious ads through similar games as Township. And some ads in Township are still suspicious.

Quote Originally Posted by Mimy View Post
    Sorry, Eza84, I didn't want spam your thread, but I always react when someone start talking about something which is NOT allowed on ANY games forum.
    On topic- I think Google limited Playrix in this case, because Google Play Store has been infected with malicious ads through similar games as Township. And some ads in Township are still suspicious.
    Oh ok. Thank you for your informations. I was missunderstood. So not playrix which stricted player but the google it self. End of hope I guess.
    Here some advice for android platfrom player before reset their phone or change device & not scream "nooo!!!"

1. Always bound your account to both fitur Google & Facebook. (Hope one of them can restore your previous town)
    2. Always taking screen shot of your invitation code & your lastest co-op (if you don't have co-op, do join or create it) this step would help you in future to contact Playrix CS if step 1 not work.
    3. Follow the intructions to recover your town as the a lot of thread over here. (They will assist you).

I tested on Android Platform using my own Android phone.
    If you ask me "How about me? I'm using Android phone too? But bla..?" Try use step 3 because I don't know the answer. Thank You.