Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I hope playrix fix the bound Google Play account

I hope playrix fix the bound Google Play account

First, I'm sorry. I not intend to flaming or something. I had a lot friends lose their town after their reset factory their phone (not clearing data/cache township but phone whole data).
    I tested by my self by using my own town in my phone. But still can be saved because I had bound to facebook.
    I just want to share, if the player cannot restore their account via google play (change device or reset factory phone). The option to choose previous town only show up if we already had connected to facebook only.
    I'm sorry if my english is not good. Thank You.

Sadly, it isn't as easy as connecting to Facebook -- it must be the same Operating System. If you start the game on an iPhone and upgrade to Android, then you won't be able to sync your progress -- even though you know the Facebook username/password. For example, I started the game on an Android Emulator and installed it on my Android smartphone a week later, however Playrix disabled sync between Android and Android Emulators, so now I have two of the same township with varying levels of progress (plus using an Android Emulator, Playrix disabled Regatta participation, receiving product help from friends, nor permits returning to/joining a co-op).

Quote Originally Posted by orgyville View Post
    Sadly, it isn't as easy as connecting to Facebook -- it must be the same Operating System. If you start the game on an iPhone and upgrade to Android, then you won't be able to sync your progress -- even though you know the Facebook username/password. For example, I started the game on an Android Emulator and installed it on my Android smartphone a week later, however Playrix disabled sync between Android and Android Emulators, so now I have two of the same township with varying levels of progress (plus using an Android Emulator, Playrix disabled Regatta participation, receiving product help from friends, nor permits returning to/joining a co-op).
    Actually, I just play on Android platform. I'm just tested what my friends said if their lose their account if change device. Thank you.
    I have never play on emulator but I figure it out now,
    the Android google sync never show up when we start the game.

Orgyville, Playrix never supported and never will support playing their games on Android emulators, do you ever reads Playrix''s ToS?

Quote Originally Posted by Mimy View Post
    Orgyville, Playrix never supported and never will support playing their games on Android emulators, do you ever reads Playrix''s ToS?
    I started playing Township (installed from clicking their ad on another game that I play on my NOX Android Emulator) then a week later, I downloaded the official app on the Google Play Store. The two devices synced for about 2 weeks, until the major overhaul where Playrix denied syncing the Emulator to Android.
    As for your comment on "supporting Emulators", there is a big difference that you might have overlooked. Playrix's definition of "support" means no technical assistance for Emulator players. In other words, it means "play at your own risk, with no technical assistance from Playrix's programming department".

Quote Originally Posted by Eza84 View Post
    I have never play on emulator but I figure it out now,
    Unless Playrix changes their syncing policy, if you haven't synced the Android Emulator to the Android smartphone before their syncing shut-off point, you won't be able to do so.

For instance, my progress before the shut-off mirrored my Android smartphone progress. I unlocked the Zoo on my Emulator (but not my smartphone) to try out the Zoo, but I am not interested in having the Zoo on my smartphone. So, unless Playrix resumes Emulator syncing, I do not have the Zoo unlocked on my smartphone -- only on my Emulator. Frankly, I rarely play the game on my Emulator, as it seems I am backtracking to a prior level with Community Buildings still locked, which are unlocked on my smartphone.

Playrix support only official stores, which an emulator isn't. So, you can loose all your progress, Playrix won't help you. You can even get ban for playing on unsecured third party platforms. Yes, you can't expect any help from Playrix.

And talking about emulators you breaking ToS of this forum, too.

I'm sorry, guys its kinda wierd you both argue of something. My thread is hoping Playrix fixing the bound google play account that made player loose their town. It would be better discuss emulator on somewhere else. Thank you.