Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Let's know the history!

Let's know the history!

Hey guys , You all had studied history but do you know the history of township ?

1. First player to play it? (Instead of Ernie lol!)
    2. First co-op (its name)?
    3. When it was launched?
    4. Who was the founder of township ?
    5. What was the max level in the first released version?

Add the questions yourself
    I hope moderators and admins will help us in knowing about history of township !!
    And if anyone knows please tell us!!
    Last edited by Assley Jain; 08-21-2018 at 10:45 AM. Reason: Adding more questions to post!

I just find myself happy with the simple things. Appreciating the blessings God gave me.

The game was released for iOSon February 24, 2012 and Google Playon November 13, 2013. On February 16, 2014, it was released on the Amazon Appstore.
    Dont know about windows and mac realease date !

Quote Originally Posted by ujjwal View Post
    The game was released for iOSon February 24, 2012 and Google Playon November 13, 2013. On February 16, 2014, it was released on the Amazon Appstore.
    Dont know about windows and mac realease date !
    How interesting thank for your reply !! Don't you have any questions related to history?

I just find myself happy with the simple things. Appreciating the blessings God gave me.

Hi uujwal: I’m curious about where you got your info.

Township Mobile celebrates its birthday in September. This will be its 5th birthday celebration, meaning it was released September 2013. Are you suggesting they have their dates wrong?
    Level 161
    Zoo Level 45
    IOS - iPad Air

Co-Op: Sogno Mare (Sea Dream) - Sail only for certain rewards.
    Town: Far Niente Bay

Ideas That Cannot Be Implemented At This Time (Or Ever)

It's more than likely a typo from Wiki https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Township_(video_game) unless it was in beta for a long time? Or that is the date that it was released on FB

This is an article published in 2016 which some may find interesting
    Forever living in hope lol

Forum member since June 2015 -
    Little Wonders #UPN7VG ~ now recruiting ~ Level 80
    Level 155 - Android Friend code RNDXDC. I'm full but happy to stay on your pending tabs.

Imp: - Level 137 - Android 4CP9XT

Quote Originally Posted by Pink View Post
    It's more than likely a typo from Wiki https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Township_(video_game) unless it was in beta for a long time?

This is an article published in 2016 which some may find interesting
    Thank you for the link Pink !! But does it shows the first player of the township and all ?? It does not right!!

Quote Originally Posted by Nana View Post
    Hi uujwal: I’m curious about where you got your info.

Township Mobile celebrates its birthday in September. This will be its 5th birthday celebration, meaning it was released September 2013. Are you suggesting they have their dates wrong?
    Hi Nana is this link which Pink had given you will gt everything expect game's founder and first player!

Thanks Pink for the article. Yes Township first launched on Facebook in 2012, but a completely new game was launched for mobile (iOS iPhone) in 2013, which would account for the starting date discrepancy.
    Level 161
    Zoo Level 45
    IOS - iPad Air

Co-Op: Sogno Mare (Sea Dream) - Sail only for certain rewards.
    Town: Far Niente Bay

Ideas That Cannot Be Implemented At This Time (Or Ever)

No it doesn't, but I doubt we'll ever find out who the first player was. It does give some history tho, especially the difference between the FB and mobile versions.
    Forever living in hope lol

Forum member since June 2015 -
    Little Wonders #UPN7VG ~ now recruiting ~ Level 80
    Level 155 - Android Friend code RNDXDC. I'm full but happy to stay on your pending tabs.

Imp: - Level 137 - Android 4CP9XT

I found sites mentioning the official launch date for the iOS version to be Oct. 25 2013. It was the version 1.0.5 so maybe there was a 1.0 in Sept.
    Graylady, Forum member since may 2014 --- Playing on Android, not on Facebook
    Township level 210, Zoo 194 animals, --- coop #HHPY84

Please read this important post by Playrix about Township : Wishes/requests already rejected by Playrix