Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: How long for requested account deletion

I think that Russia, like a lot of the world, is restricting movement during these extraordinary times that we live in. I've read that at least till 4/4 or 5/4 people there have been asked to stay at home. Playrix customer service is bad at the best of times, but unfortunately these aren't the best of times I have no idea whether Playrix CS can "work from home", but I think at this moment at least we shouldn't be surprised if we don't get responses.

Quote Originally Posted by _DD_ View Post
    The post you quoted and for which you ask for confirmation is a year old, and was about deletion of the forum account anyway. Later in the thread you find the answers: that no-one of us players knows how long it will take for game deletion.
    It depends on the time and being busy of Playrix' CS ppl and whoever does the real deletion then.
    I must admit I wouldn't count in hours (with Playrix). But maybe you can reply there and ask, if it takes more than 2 or 3 days to get a real reply?
    Thank you for the answer and the help.

Quote Originally Posted by Ayame View Post
    Thank you for the answer and the help.
    You're welcome It can indeed take a few days. Just re-read the reply you got *before* replying to it again - sometimes they say they close a conversation with a 2nd reply.
    And JJay might be right, of course, but I remember a Playrix article saying how they are "spread over the world" (so many work from home, not in a common office together), and with the emails and letters I am getting at the moment from companies explaining that and how they work and "are still here for you", I'd expect *someone* at Playrix being able to send some general information around to their customers as well, if they stopped working.
    In any case, better be patient for a bit longer, and then good luck