Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 27.03 Next Interview?

Quote Originally Posted by Nana View Post
    You know, I have been around for five plus years, and I think an interview with our Admin - currently Anna - would be very interesting. How does a Playrix employee get assigned to a particular game? What are the areas you must keep updated - Facebook, Twitter, Forum - etc.? Do you have a team of underlings to assist you? Who is your boss - or who do you directly report to for direction, etc.?

I think, if you’re honest and forthcoming - this would be a fascinating interview. You game, Anna?
    What a great idea! I’d love to hear how it is to manage player expectation, questions, and concerns with your responsibilities to playrix. Also do you play and if so for how long? What level is your town? What’s your favorite aspect of the game? How did you get interested in this type gaming community and how did you wind up with playrix?

I also really love player interviews and would love to hear more about Bess and Dread or really any of the players on here that bring positivity to the community.
    Town Name: Garden Grove
    Current Level: 77
    Co-op Name: Ilvirmorny
    Co-op Code: #VZK9Q8
    Zoo level: Love the New Zoo but it changes on the reg.

Hi folks,

Thank you very much for your suggestions — we'll consider them all closely. In the meantime, if any of you is a player who wishes to be interviewed, please make sure to leave your application here.

Regards,
    Anna