Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Lost my town please help me

Dreadnought's reply from yesterday, and mine by pm, still hold true Amrit.

Keep replying to any and all automated responses on your current ticket, otherwise you'll lose your place in the queue, and be patient. Our Admin is aware of you, there's nothing more the forum can do.

If not possible to restore town via Google Play game account, please restore it manually, i have been playing on it for almost 2 years, even purchased tc on it , feeling very sad don't want to lose it , please help to restore it .
    Town Name : Amrit
    Level: 99 , Town code : DCYVF3
    Coop Tag: #SEM8HY

Quote Originally Posted by Bessville View Post
    Dreadnought's reply from yesterday, and mine by pm, still hold true Amrit.

Keep replying to any and all automated responses on your current ticket, otherwise you'll lose your place in the queue, and be patient. Our Admin is aware of you, there's nothing more the forum can do.
    Multiple duplicate posts won't help you, Amrit, and are prohibited by the forum rules. Read what you've been told here already and wait for your reply from in-game Support.

Thanks very much i got my town Back,

Quote Originally Posted by AMRIT View Post
    now that's good news - thanks to everyone involved! and for reporting back here, too, Amrit!
    Happy towning

Quote Originally Posted by AMRIT View Post
    Great! I'm glad to hear it

In last few days I noticed there is not anymore pop-up top on screen with my ID player name-this is sign that I am not login in Google Play Game and Playrix changed that without warnings.
    I suggest to all- before doing factory reset contact Playrix through game help support and ask help for restoring your game progress and you will get instructions how they will restore your game progress