Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Lost my town please help me

Lost my town please help me

Due to some lag in my phone I have reset it & after reset done install the game completed township tutorial then connected my game to my Google Play account which i use for township but instead of my 99 level town got new town.i have reported this issue from game help & support even reinstall game and reconnect with Google Play game account but nothing happened. Please help me
    Town name: Amrit
    Level: 99, Town code DCYVF3
    Coop name : Semanata Co-op Tag #SEM8HY

Please help me
    Last edited by AMRIT; 03-27-2019 at 09:43 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by AMRIT View Post
    i have reported this issue from game help & support
    hi Amrit,

did you get an answer yet, what did it say, they should be able to help you there.
    If you only got the automatic receipt reply yet, I hope you answered it to keep the ticket open..?

Ingame: If you got a choice after the tutorial and chose the right game, seems you did everything right. I'm just not sure about the order, in which the steps of tutorial and connection to the other things should be done...
    Sorry it didn't work as it should right away and good luck!

ETA-2: correction to earlier ETA
    with the Coop code you added, I found it, and your town - just strange font.
    so, at least your town is still there. (OS = IOS/Android/Kindle then)
    Last edited by _DD_; 03-27-2019 at 09:53 AM.

Playing on Android os 8.1
    Co-op Tag # SEM8HY
    After tutorial i tap on setting choose to connect with Google Play game but not shown my 99 level town
    I use Google Play game account for township, please help me

I am not sure, Amrit, whether the choice was taken earlier already and somehow went wrong there.
    Nonetheless, the suggestion is still to contact support, see here dread's reply also:

https://forum.playrix.com/showthread...=1#post1426402

As you have done that already: reply to everything you get from them (after trying what they suggest) and! stay in that one conversation! don't start multiples.
    It may take a while, but they still should be able to get it back, pretty sure, as it happened before

Same thing happened with me i connect game with Google Play game account but not given me option to choose town.
    Help & support conversation ID :# 4446985

Again tried to reconnect with Google Play game account but nothing happened , in help & support only got automated message , then reply it, then waiting for response, please help what I do nowScreenshot_2019-03-27-20-38-23-666_com.playrix.township.jpgScreenshot_2019-03-27-20-39-16-563_com.playrix.township.jpgScreenshot_2019-03-27-20-39-24-787_com.playrix.township.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by AMRIT View Post
    Again tried to reconnect with Google Play game account but nothing happened , in help & support only got automated message , then reply it, then waiting for response, please help what I do now
    Hi,

Now, you'll have to wait until someone from the support team gets back to you. The first automated message is to let you know that they received your report, and to offer some suggestions on possible fixes.
    Now that you've replied, someone will get in touch with you.

As you opened another conversation, i forwarded your new ticket ID to our admin, so please don't open another one As DD suggested above, stay in the same conversation.
    IMPORTANT: As a Township, Gardenscapes and Homescapes moderator, I only have power to maintain the forums.
    Township Support | Gardenscapes Support | Homescapes Support
    FORUM RULES

Ok i will stay on tat conversation
    Conversation ID #4450145
    Co-op tag : #SEM8HY
    Town code: DCYVF3
    Last edited by AMRIT; 03-27-2019 at 04:51 PM.

It's been almost 13 hrs gone but no reply from Township support team, please Help
    Last edited by AMRIT; 03-28-2019 at 06:04 AM.

I'm sorry Sir, but seems we can't restore the game via google only with facebook can show the option to choose previous town. Its an opposite problem like couples months ago when facebook can't restore but google can do.