Thread: Where did the ads go?

Where did the ads go?

I have gotten maybe 5 ads in the last week. I was getting them a few times a day since forever. How is Fishdom keeping the lights on? Is it just me?

Quote Originally Posted by ndgoblue View Post
    I have gotten maybe 5 ads in the last week. I was getting them a few times a day since forever. How is Fishdom keeping the lights on? Is it just me?
    Hi Neda,

FYI, I’m still getting around 15 or so ads each 24 hour period.
    I know this because I end up with around 10 or 12 diamonds with the balance of ads in coins.

So I’d say that Fishdom has done something with the software to ‘fish’ out (pardon the pun) people who may have made some kind of in app cash purchase, thereby precluding them from receiving too many ads that have freebies attached to them, to coax them for more in app purchases.

Just a theory.......

Also,
    After waiting for some time since the FB crash, and after following Fishdom Support advice - to no avail, I took the plunge and uninstalled Fishdom completely, then reinstalled a ‘clean’ version, and now I’m receiving lives at last.......got my first one a few minutes ago

You’re right, after the clean reinstallation of Fishdom, it wanted to know if I wanted to start of at level 207.......I said ‘NO!’
    I pressed ‘Cancel’, reconnected to Facebook, and got back at my level 3811 OK.

By the way, I also completely uninstalled Facebook as well, then reinsalled a clean version - without the bugs!
    Now back to where I was before the Facebook crash.

All good now
    Surprised that the Fishdom Support did not recommend this action to me, they kept on telling me to ‘log off/log on’, which did not work....

Bye

Like you, I don't buy anything either so that's not what's going on.

Like you, I don't buy anything either so that's not what's going on.
    Fair enough Neda, then I’m not to be sure why they have reduced your ad views.....

On a lighter note, I just got a life from you
    Whooohoooo!

I get 9 (3x3) videos every day. I think it used to be about 5x3

I would settle for 2 3x3 ads a day. For that to be 9 I would consider selling my first born child.😁

I would settle for 2 3x3 ads a day. For that to be 9 I would consider selling my first born child.😁
    Ha!

Let’s hope that he or she do not read this post then........