Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Question about player level and Regatta task availability; from Master Task list

Question about player level and Regatta task availability; from Master Task list

Hi folks, I have hired the dealer for 10 days to help me upgrade some factories.

My goal to do some that will help me with production tasks in the Regatta.

Using BrendonL's Master Regatta Task List (thanks for creating it and for the helpful folks linking to it in this forum's help threads), I noticed that some of the 135-point Regatta tasks, which are the ones of interest to me, seem to go away after I reach a certain level.

For example, according to that chart, the Cheesecake task seems to go away at level 69, and the Donut task seems to go away at level 67. Is that still the case? If so, it will affect the order of my factory upgrades. Thank you.

(ETA: This round of my upgrades is strictly for the Regatta; I am asking for clarification on whether certain tasks will be available to me after certain levels so I can strategize my upgrades.)
    Last edited by missy.; 08-02-2019 at 04:28 AM. Reason: spelling

Quote Originally Posted by missy. View Post
    Using BrendonL's Master Regatta Task List (thanks for creating it and for the helpful folks linking to it in this forum's help threads), I noticed that some of the 135-point Regatta tasks, which are the ones of interest to me, seem to go away after I reach a certain level.

For example, according to that chart, the Cheesecake task seems to go away at level 69, and the Donut task seems to go away at level 67. Is that still the case? If so, it will affect the order of my factory upgrades. Thank you.
    It does seem to be the case, I haven't seen a Jelly Bean, Cheesecake, Baked Potato, and other tasks listed in his chart with max levels for ages now.

One question to ask (in general) is does the lowest level player in your co-op determine if the task shows up? I know that lower level players have some tasks "grayed out" if they cannot do them, usually because of their level, but what about the reverse. Could my 133 level town take advantage of having a level 40 player in my co-op? Do they have to be set "racing" before their level is taken into account.

On one hand it wouldn't be fair to them to have tasks they cannot do but then again I'd get some easy ones

Ok, I'm just asking, y'all know I'd never sacrifice a player just so I'd have an easier time. Nope

Quote Originally Posted by cdosr View Post
    One question to ask (in general) is does the lowest level player in your co-op determine if the task shows up? I know that lower level players have some tasks "grayed out" if they cannot do them, usually because of their level, but what about the reverse. Could my 133 level town take advantage of having a level 40 player in my co-op? Do they have to be set "racing" before their level is taken into account.
    Cdosr, we actually experimented with this in an earlier co-op. It appeared that it was based upon average player level in the co-op. Granted, I cannot speak to the "racing" aspect as we didn't utilise the "opt-out" feature. (We had people that would bring in baby towns or former players coming back to make sure that we remained at 30 racers.)

I would sincerely hope though that it was based upon a "racing" aspect rather than simply having membership. Otherwise, any 29-member team could create a low level account and bench it for the season for this advantage.

Ok, I'm just asking, y'all know I'd never sacrifice a player just so I'd have an easier time. Nope
    Yeah...uh-huh...sure.
    Last edited by Bessville; 03-28-2019 at 06:34 PM.
    Town: Is it supposed to stay the same?
    Co-op: Global Ninja Farmers (Tag: #GRRK3R)
    Level: 115 . . . .
    Friend Code: A8QUW3

Active Since: September 2016

It does seem to be the case, I haven't seen a Jelly Bean, Cheesecake, Baked Potato, and other tasks listed in his chart with max levels for ages now.
    Aww, I hope this isn't the case. Would not want to spend bars upgrading the Pastry Factory (at least, not as an immediate priority) if the Cheesecake task will disappear once I am a few levels higher.

Anyone else have any of these tasks appearing and are you able to take them at higher levels?

From that chart, it looks like

Donut task available from level 33-67
    Cheesecake task available from level 36 to 69
    Jellybean task available from level 39 to 69
    Strawberry Jam task available from level 27 to 67
    Baked Potatoes task available from level 46 to 69

I am hoping maybe these tasks are available to more levels now. If anyone notices these tasks not appearing for them, or if they appear in your co-op for other players but you are not able to take that task, I would be interested to hear.

Hello Missy,

I think it, Cdosr is right, and it has to do with the lowest level in your coop. I‘m level 71 and my Co-leader is level 74, and we had a cheesecake relay, but then the lowest level in our coop is 45.

Quote Originally Posted by Zimbelstern View Post
    Hello Missy,

I think it, Cdosr is right, and it has to do with the lowest level in your coop. I‘m level 71 and my Co-leader is level 74, and we had a cheesecake relay, but then the lowest level in our coop is 45.
    Is the 45 racing or not racing? Inquisitive minds want, nay need to know

Hi, maybe I misunderstood but I didn’t think that part of cdosr’s response was directed to my question but was more an aside.

I realize now that I neglected to mention that I am in a solo co-op, so I was only asking if the tasks will be available for *me* to complete at any level, or if they truly have level cut-off points.
    Last edited by missy.; 08-02-2019 at 04:29 AM. Reason: siggy

Ah Missy,

I regret to inform you that, as a soloist, you will be watching tasks disappear from the regatta at each benchmark. Start preparing those other factories for warm boots, quiche, modelling clay, etc.

(Or create a baby town to join, especially if we find out that they don't actually have to be racing to keep the level options in check.
    Town: Is it supposed to stay the same?
    Co-op: Global Ninja Farmers (Tag: #GRRK3R)
    Level: 115 . . . .
    Friend Code: A8QUW3

Active Since: September 2016

Quote Originally Posted by Will9455Nikki View Post
    Ah Missy,

I regret to inform you that, as a soloist, you will be watching tasks disappear from the regatta at each benchmark. Start preparing those other factories for warm boots, quiche, modelling clay, etc.

(Or create a baby town to join, especially if we find out that they don't actually have to be racing to keep the level options in check.
    Hi Will, but I was only referring to the production tasks that per this list here have definite cut-off levels:

https://forum.playrix.com/showthread...atta-Task-List

There are many production tasks that don't have cut-off levels. But there are some that do, which are shown in the list.

My question is do those cut-offs still exist for those particular tasks in question? If so, it will affect how I upgrade (not build) my factories. I am only talking about upgrades here. Hope my question makes sense to everyone. I just want to make sure the task list is current and that those levels are still in effect. Whether they are, or are not, for the production tasks in question will affect the order of my upgrades. Thanks.

Is the 45 racing or not racing? Inquisitive minds want, nay need to know
    Yes, the level 45 member is racing, you‘re welcome to satisfy your inquisitiveness