Thread: Players Showing As Racing - But They Did NOT Opt In

Players Showing As Racing - But They Did NOT Opt In

Since the new update...things have gone a wee bit wonky...ok...a lot!

We have a player that has been set to racing even though they have not been playing due to a busy work schedule. They did not opt in to change their settings to racing.

I also saw in a fb group that others are seeing this issue. Anyone here?

Frustrating as this will drop us a league.
    "If I am found vague, listless or agitated, Administer Chocolate Immediately." Sandra Boynton

Only thing we noticed the "not racing" is gone replaced by a ship wheel very light blue if you are racing shows nothing if you are not racing
    **Started playing August 2015** Town 145 Zoo 45 FINALLY
    Have all the factories Special projects and land expansion Zoo IS DONE
    In a small Golden League co-op 5 of us no drama we have fun
    #QM25Q2 come visit Guinn Township
    Android Tablet and phone

Quote Originally Posted by barbguinn View Post
    Only thing we noticed the "not racing" is gone replaced by a ship wheel very light blue if you are racing shows nothing if you are not racing
    Thank-you for your reply. That is Playrix's new way of showing what players are racing in regatta: wheel - racing/no wheel - not racing.

Strange your wheel is blue? Mine is a slightly darker shade of the background it sits on.

Thanks again for your input!
    Last edited by Twilight Bookworm; 03-27-2019 at 10:06 PM.
    "If I am found vague, listless or agitated, Administer Chocolate Immediately." Sandra Boynton

Yes, I don't like the new symbol instead of a big clear "not racing" description. Mine is a beige-ish colour BTW.

Unfortunately I didn't notice the change until too late. Result is that after the update I didn't notice my small town was set on not racing. Came to pick a task and realised I couldn't. Unfortunately its a 2 member/ solo racer coop, so will now get relegated.

This is the first time I've ever missed a race like that. Was much clearer saying "not racing" before
    Level: 222 L&P Star 2 / Level 67 L&P Star 3
    Coops: Star town-owners / New Star-town-owners
    Coop tags: #S88Y93 / #NEWYK9
    Mininum 10 tasks in regatta / 16@135 .

Quote Originally Posted by L&P Star 2 View Post
    Yes, I don't like the new symbol instead of a big clear "not racing" description. Mine is a beige-ish colour BTW.

Unfortunately I didn't notice the change until too late. Result is that after the update I didn't notice my small town was set on not racing. Came to pick a task and realised I couldn't. Unfortunately its a 2 member/ solo racer coop, so will now get relegated.

This is the first time I've ever missed a race like that. Was much clearer saying "not racing" before
    So sorry to hear that happened to you! Quite the opposite of us...good to know for the next regatta season.