Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 78910 LastLast

Thread: 26.03 Tool Exchange Guide

Quote Originally Posted by JayS View Post
    As have now reached the stage when new community buildings drop every two levels am enjoying the tool exchange. I spend the first level making tools then the second level collecting the required material. Thanks to this thread https://forum.playrix.com/showthread...ding+materials which gives me advance notice of what's needed I can confidently sell off excess materials and free up a considerable amount of barnspace.
    Exactly! I‘ve got all new tools for the next four CBs ready

Seriously out-of-date info! Please show next community building requirements!
    I appear to be at a level beyond it now, so what use is it?

Quote Originally Posted by Jazzthyme View Post
    Seriously out-of-date info! Please show next community building requirements!
    I appear to be at a level beyond it now, so what use is it?
    You do realise that nearly all of the info on this forum is provided by players not Playrix staff? Maybe a polite request for info you want would be more appropriate.

Anyway the link in Anna's post at the beginning of this thread takes you to a list of all CB buildings with materials listed.This list was kindly set up by our mods (again not Playrix staff). The only CB missing from the list is the latest one which is the Shipyard, this requires 107 bricks, 34 electric drills and 33 jackhammers.

ETA Jays has also added the link to the CB buildings and materials thread a couple of posts above your post.
    Last edited by Downton; 07-01-2019 at 06:14 PM. Reason: Please note dreadnought has since updated the CB buildings and materials list to include ALL current CB's. Thanks dread :)

Quote Originally Posted by Downton View Post
    ..Maybe a polite request for info you want would be more appropriate.
    Definitely would be. That, or volunteering the time to create and share an updated chart themselves.

As have now reached the stage when new community buildings drop every two levels am enjoying the tool exchange. I spend the first level making tools then the second level collecting the required material. Thanks to this thread https://forum.playrix.com/showthread...ding+materials which gives me advance notice of what's needed I can confidently sell off excess materials and free up a considerable amount of barnspace.
    Couldn't agree more!

I can see how it would frustrate some players. I was very frustrated when it was first introduced since I was in the middle of building the lighthouse and then had to wait for it to build and start collecting tools. Took almost a week for that one building. But since then by using the materials list above, I have been able to collect everything needed so that when it is done building, the tools and materials are ready and waiting.

What is helping me is that it takes me longer to get through the levels to even get the buildings so I have plenty of time to collect what is needed.

I've updated the list in the first post in this thread to include the last CB.
    IMPORTANT: As a Township, Gardenscapes and Homescapes moderator, I only have power to maintain the forums.
    Township Support | Gardenscapes Support | Homescapes Support
    FORUM RULES

Quote Originally Posted by dreadnought View Post
    I've updated the list in the first post in this thread to include the last CB.
    Many thanks, dread as always, good to see your coolness
    Last edited by _DD_; 07-01-2019 at 03:17 PM. Reason: lol at the resolution remark! "hey, when is "soon"?" ;-D

Having trouble getting jackhammers. All the tool exchange wants to give me are drills and electric saws. Also, the tool exchange keeps giving me offers that include bricks, but I need more than 100 of them for the shipyard. This thing still needs major tweaking to actually be useful.
    Town: Cedar Spring
    Town Level: 115
    Wildscapes Level: 546 (Max Level)
    Wildscapes Areas Finished: Asian Jungle, African Savannah & Arctic Tundra
    Forum Member: December 2015

Quote Originally Posted by Tammy Walker Ardoin View Post
    Everyone asked for separate store for upgrade materials, not something you have to exchange your materials for more materials though. You have to trade what you need to complete your building for more tools you need to build your buildings.

It is an endless circle 😤
    Hi Tammy, I agree, we wanted tools to be stored outside of the barn like ore and mining tools. Instead we get a tool exchange -- another headache.

This is similar to what I do too. As soon as I finally complete one building, I check out the next one to come, whose level I haven't reached yet. I start trading all tools whenever Ernie comes up with an offer I can fulfill immediately and when I get the required jack hammers or whatever accumulated, I then concentrate on the one other item, like bricks, say, to get the building completed. It takes a few days, but I feel more in control this way. I instantly delete any of Ernie's trades if they don't suit me too. I don't wait round till I have enough tools for his current offers. As others have said, it's a big relief to get the building completed and free up space in the barn. I wish there were two barns. One for tools and crops and one for factory items or something like that would be fabulous.