Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast

Thread: 26.03 Tool Exchange Guide

Quote Originally Posted by teetogo View Post
    ...I thought you make tools to upgrade buildings, but not sure how you do that if that's possible. ...
    You can upgrade your factories and trains and ships/islands. Are you saying you didn't start that yet?

Quote Originally Posted by Crazy 8 View Post
    I'm passed level 60, bought the tool exchange and the appropriate community buildings to use with it and still it's useless. The buildings are not asking for the tools from the tool exchange. Which is a waste of purchasing it, but I guess with all the reviews saying how bad it is maybe I'm lucky.

Checked for an update but couldn't find one.
    Thought you might find this thread useful

https://forum.playrix.com/showthread...ding+materials

Quote Originally Posted by Bethany Clarke View Post
    You'll want at least some of those materials if they add any more community buildings to the game, like the animal hospital recently.
    So you're telling me the tools I'm making serve no purpose unless they upgrade the game of expand it. Is that right?

Yes, that's basically it. If they add more community buildings in the future, they'll no doubt use the tool exchange like they did with the animal hospital. Then we'll need our building materials to get tools for them. Right now, if your zoo is finished, there's nothing to do with the materials until they add more CBs to the game.
    Town: Cedar Spring
    Town Level: 115
    City Building Project: Computer Store
    Zoo Level: 38
    New Attraction: Visit the Walruses in our We the North exhibit!
    Forum Member: December 2015

Tool exchange

Hi, I’m trying to build the planetarium and it says I need the tool exchange, but to get the tool exchange I need to raise the population cap. To rise the population cap I need to build community buildings, which I can’t do without the tool exchange? Does anyone know how I do this 😂 I’m really confused

Hello Rhoda

Here is a link to a forum post about the tool exchange, within the article it has a link to the community buildings:

https://forum.playrix.com/showthread...Exchange-Guide

This link is to Playrix's overall help section:

https://playrix.helpshift.com/a/township/?p=web

I know there are a couple of articles with a complete breakdown...couldn't find them due to title differences. Hopefully someone else remembers them & will post.

Hope those help in the mean time!
    Last edited by Twilight Bookworm; 06-02-2019 at 03:00 AM.
    "If I am found vague, listless or agitated, Administer Chocolate Immediately." Sandra Boynton

Quote Originally Posted by Rhoda Kaye View Post
    Hi, I’m trying to build the planetarium and it says I need the tool exchange, but to get the tool exchange I need to raise the population cap. To rise the population cap I need to build community buildings, which I can’t do without the tool exchange? Does anyone know how I do this I’m really confused
    Hi Rhoda, you don't need to raise the population cap in order to build the Tool Exchange, you need to build the population ie houses. You need 7100 population. Community Buildings only increase the maximum amount of houses you can have at any one time, you need to build the houses to meet the population requirement.
    Forever living in hope lol

Forum member since June 2015 -
    Little Wonders #UPN7VG ~ now recruiting ~ Level 64+
    Level 155 - Android Friend code RNDXDC. I'm full but happy to stay on your pending tabs.

Imp: - Level 137 - Android 4CP9XT

For some reason it won't let me edit my post above.

I also wanted to say that in order to increase your population cap, all community buildings should be completed. So, if there are any buildings currently under construction, you will need to complete those first.
    Forever living in hope lol

Forum member since June 2015 -
    Little Wonders #UPN7VG ~ now recruiting ~ Level 64+
    Level 155 - Android Friend code RNDXDC. I'm full but happy to stay on your pending tabs.

Imp: - Level 137 - Android 4CP9XT

Quote Originally Posted by Rhoda Kaye View Post
    Hi, I’m trying to build the planetarium and it says I need the tool exchange, but to get the tool exchange I need to raise the population cap. To rise the population cap I need to build community buildings, which I can’t do without the tool exchange? Does anyone know how I do this 😂 I’m really confused
    You may find these two posts helpful as well.

https://forum.playrix.com/showthread...=1#post1444658

https://forum.playrix.com/showthread...=1#post1435992

Quote Originally Posted by cdosr View Post
    Aaah...ty! Knew there were other links with helpful info.
    "If I am found vague, listless or agitated, Administer Chocolate Immediately." Sandra Boynton