Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: 26.03 Tool Exchange Guide

Hey guys!

Thank you all so much for your feedback! We've carefully gathered it and passed on to our devs — they'll definitely consider it. Please note that some changes might be impossible to implement due to technical reasons, but we'll see what we can do to take your suggestions on board.

Thanks a million for helping us improve the game!

Have a fab day, everyone 😻

Regards,
    Anna

Tool Exchange

This is one of the worst updates yet. To expand in town you are using materials for all enclosures

The town don’t is too small I can no longer read the numbers at all on my iphone

This is my first post ever so I am a bit nervous. However, this is too important to let go without adding a few thoughts. First the tool exchange was a great idea in concept, but practically it adds tremendous hardships. The zoo used to have it's own tools and materials which made them distinct from other buildings as such there were a lot of residual building supplies which would make the tool exchange viable.but now the zoo enclosures use THE SAME materials. Which uses up the surplus we once had. It requires that we use a lot more materials than before making the tool exchange no longer a viable asset. This definitely needs rethinking on the developers part.

I agree with most , this has made things worse , Before zoo change I had no problems getting materials for zoo or buildings, now we have to have a lot of bricks, slabs, and glass . I have so many animals waiting for their habitats, and zoo tasks take so long 3 hr wait on each order board only holds 8 orders , (no way to speed it up ). And before we could prepare items for zoo task , now we can't. .So many players are loosing interest.

I agree with everyone. When separate supplies were used for the zoo. Those who had completed the community buildings had stock piles of supplies and nothing to do with them. If it had remained the same (separate supplies) the tool exchange would be a great way to get rid of the overstock. If they change the zoo supplies back it could work out.

I just have a question - Can I delete the tool exchange after it is built? I keep trying and when I click on the red X it just drops the building back down... If I put it in storage will new community buildings I build need the tool exchange?

Quote Originally Posted by Kayla Sharon Caldwell View Post
    I just have a question - Can I delete the tool exchange after it is built? I keep trying and when I click on the red X it just drops the building back down... If I put it in storage will new community buildings I build need the tool exchange?
    You cannot sell it or put it in storage.
    Graylady, Forum member since may 2014 --- I am just a player, not a Playrix staff
    Playing on Android, not on Facebook
    Township level 202, Zoo 188 animals, --- Fishdom stop at 1518 --- Homescape stop at 650

Please read this important post by Playrix about Township : Wishes/requests already rejected by Playrix

I've been dumping exchanges for 3 weeks, and STILL haven't gotten any jackhammers. Playrix, what's going on!?!?!

I installed the Tool Exchange immediately and began using it to trade away building materials.
    I have been doing this for 2 levels in anticipation of getting the Lighthouse at level 72.
    My building finished and I only have roughly half of what I need to complete construction.
    The T-Cash needed to finish it is $1088.00, which is equivalent to just under $50.00 U.S. dollars.
    So my choices are, wait through 2 more levels for enough building materials, in which case I will be 4 levels away from completing the Skyscraper or cough up a lot more actual cash than I am willing to spend on a virtual building.
    I put real money into the game, but not that much!
    This was a terrible update and I am really disappointed.