Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: 26.03 Tool Exchange Guide

Question though - I have a community building that needs to be built (the bank) and it is asking for 109 glass, 93 brick, 113 concrete. it is not asking for any of the tools at the tool exchange. does this come after i give the building all of these items and then I have to give it more? I just want to understand the process, but it doesn't really make any sense to me..

Any Community buildings you had constructed before the update only require the old tools, so no you will not be asked for new tools, just what you can see it asking for now.
    Hope this helps
    Co-op name: War of the Roses / Co-op code:#WRY74Y / Platform: Kindle.
    Town name: Downton / Town Level: 140/ Friend Code: Y7UZA5 Full but happy to keep you on pending list
    I am aware I should not start sentences with And & But etc. But I do it anyway
    New to the game? Check out the New to Township section right here on the forum for useful info & tips .

Thanks, but I am pretty sure that I started this after i built the tool exchange because I wanted to see what is about. I will build another and see if that works!

Quote Originally Posted by Downton View Post
    Any Community buildings you had constructed before the update only require the old tools, so no you will not be asked for new tools, just what you can see it asking for now.
    Hope this helps
    I wonder if there's a subtle distinction between "Under Construction before the Update" and "Completed Construction but waiting for the Final Tools before the Update".

Didn't I read that somebody had one being built before the update and after the update then required the new power tools (can't find the post at the moment)?

Quote Originally Posted by cdosr View Post
    Didn't I read that somebody had one being built before the update and after the update then required the new power tools (can't find the post at the moment)?
    I remember that, too, and can't find it anymore either.

Here is the post, #81 in „the newest update is live“

Quote Originally Posted by DonnaRedRockMom View Post
    I am a bit shocked. My Dolphinarium was almost finished (the building time) and when I went to open I found I am now in the new update requirements and had to begin building the tool exchange in order to finish. I had what I needed when I bought it but the rules changed during the “build” time. It will now take an even longer time to get the needed tools. I’m sure you could have allowed buildings in process to continue. Sorry. I love this game but it’s growing in a frustrating direction. I will still play but hope things like this will be considered in future.
    Last edited by Bessville; 03-28-2019 at 05:07 PM. Reason: Ftfy
    ———————-
    Town: Mieszkaniowo, JMU4F4, level 79, playing on ios
    Coop: Hardworking riders, #HRKCZ3
    playing since august 2018

i was told you got the tool exchange at level 60 but im level 74 and still had not had that offer i play pc ,and i do have the bouldingon your pic but nothing happens when i click it ,can enyone please help

As many others have already stated, this update is not a good one. Frustrating to wait forever for materials for zoo enclosures so you can't or shouldn't exchange materials for tools but then it will take me a year to finish my animal hospital with this new upgrade. Why don't the saws and jack hammers come on the trains as well or even in House of luck?

Quote Originally Posted by Majbritt Sørensen View Post
    i was told you got the tool exchange at level 60 but im level 74 and still had not had that offer i play pc ,and i do have the bouldingon your pic but nothing happens when i click it ,can enyone please help
    The Windows/PC version of the game is on a different development / release schedule than the other platforms. Android / iOS / Kindle have the newer version.

There are two buildings in the picture on the first post, one (blue one) is the planetarium and you probably have that one in your game. The other one (the one with the Yellow Power Drill on the roof) is the new "Tool Exchange" and is only available in the newer version of the game at level 60.

Quote Originally Posted by Zimbelstern View Post
    Here is the post, #81 in „the newest update is live“
    Thank you, Z! yes, that is the one that Charlie had been looking for for seemingly different behavio(u)r for players after the update. (or it is at least the one I remembered - her name was starting with a D! lol - just didn't look in News)