Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast

Thread: 26.03 Tool Exchange Guide

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

26.03 Tool Exchange Guide

Hey, Townshippers!

There's a new Special building in the game — Tool Exchange! Here are some tips on it:

• Drills, electric saws and jackhammers you get at Tool Exchange are needed to finish Community Buildings (starting from Planetarium). Here’s the full list of all materials required for community buildings above level 60 💪
    • Tool Exchange is the only place where you can get tools for finishing community buildings ⭐
    • If you constructed a building before you updated the game, it stays with the previous requirements ⚒
    • Tool Exchange helps optimize the barn space — you swap extra slabs, bricks and glass instead of storing them 🔧
    • To dump the order you don't want just tap the blue can icon next to the green 'Exchange' button. The next order will appear in 1 hour ⚙
    • An icon with green arrows indicates that Tool Exchange has an order you can complete right away ♻
    • Long-tap the tool or the building material to see how many of those you've already got in the barn 🕵

Have you already given Tool Exchange a try, guys? Share your feedback or any other questions you still have 📢💬👇

Last edited by Anna Petrova; 05-08-2019 at 08:14 AM.

This is a terrible idea, can't get enough materials already, now I have to give them up for tools and still need materials, I've been waiting for months for concrete and glass to finish enclosures, how bout making it like the events, making goods, or filling orders

Quote Originally Posted by Thebuttesink View Post
    This is a terrible idea, can't get enough materials already, now I have to give them up for tools and still need materials, I've been waiting for months for concrete and glass to finish enclosures, how bout making it like the events, making goods, or filling orders
    I totally agree! I’m also waiting on supplies to finish construction, how the heck can I trade anything I don’t have? STUPID IDEA!

I agree still waiting to update zoo Enclosures and now my construction materials are all going to get tools. Plarix We understand that you want to make money but if you take the fun out of the game, you will lose people. Every move cannot be about spending real cash or it doesn’t stay a game it just becomes a place to spend money. Please wake up Admin

I tried to attach this to another comment, but guess I don't know how to do that.
    I agree with the previous post. And it's not only trade once and you have all the tools, you have to trade several times to get all the tools required. I don't like it. I have been saving for enclosures for a while and have 2 that need glass and bricks that I am still waiting for. I can't do both. I don't want to stop playing, but it is beginning to get frustrating. I may have to find another game!
    Last edited by gin0351; 04-01-2019 at 03:26 PM. Reason: wanted to attach my comments

Please consider adding land expansion tools to the exchange. Thank you.

Players posting so far...do you have multiple buildings under construction? If so that's why it's taking so long to get materials. ONLY START ONE BUILDING AT A TIME. You just have to wait it out patiently if already doing multiple buildings. But do NOT start more buildings until current ones are complete.......

Quote Originally Posted by Figmentjr View Post
    Players posting so far...do you have multiple buildings under construction? If so that's why it's taking so long to get materials. ONLY START ONE BUILDING AT A TIME. You just have to wait it out patiently if already doing multiple buildings. But do NOT start more buildings until current ones are complete.......
    Not a rookie, what you said contradicts itself. If one has to “wait out patiently” for supplies to complete their ONE BUILDING, how is it possible to trade supplies you don’t freaking have?
    Last edited by slimedawg; 03-28-2019 at 04:46 AM.

i was told you got the tool exchange at level 60 but im level 74 and still had not had that offer i play pc ,and i do have the bouldingon your pic but nothing happens when i click it ,can enyone please help

Quote Originally Posted by Majbritt Sørensen View Post
    i was told you got the tool exchange at level 60 but im level 74 and still had not had that offer i play pc ,and i do have the bouldingon your pic but nothing happens when i click it ,can enyone please help
    The Windows/PC version of the game is on a different development / release schedule than the other platforms. Android / iOS / Kindle have the newer version.

There are two buildings in the picture on the first post, one (blue one) is the planetarium and you probably have that one in your game. The other one (the one with the Yellow Power Drill on the roof) is the new "Tool Exchange" and is only available in the newer version of the game at level 60.