Thread: [Emulators] Syncing game

[Emulators] Syncing game

I had my game on bluestacks and than it wasn't working so i uninstalled and reinstalled but found out they don't support emulators anymore. Couldn't open store. Now you can play again on bluestacks but it won't sync with my game when I connect to Facebook it doesn't ask which game it just connects to Facebook. Any solutions it's very frustrating to say the least.

If you look at Anna's post here it explains if you have uninstalled/reinstalled your game on bluestacks it will be irretrievably lost. Also you may be able to build again in your town but you won't be able to sync your game allowing you to chat & do regatta.

Thanks for the info. I know you have no control over this just stating my opinion in no way directed at you.It's so unfair that they did this. They tell you in the trouble shooting section that the solution if you game is not working to uninstall and reinstall . Plus if they were going to stop allowing emulators they should have let people know.

Quote Originally Posted by Deb1234 View Post
    Thanks for the info. I know you have no control over this just stating my opinion in no way directed at you.It's so unfair that they did this. They tell you in the trouble shooting section that the solution if you game is not working to uninstall and reinstall . Plus if they were going to stop allowing emulators they should have let people know.
    You're welcome Deb. I understand, it has left a lot of players like yourself upset and frustrated. I know Playrix had their reasons for doing this, still you have my sympathies. Sorry you lost your town

Hey, Deb1234!

Downton is totally right (thanks, Downton!) — as I have mentioned earlier, we don't provide support for emulated versions of the game due to technical reasons. To my regret, if you reinstall the game on your emulator, your progress and purchases can be irretrievably lost. We strongly advise considering this info before making any purchases via emulators.

Guys, please note that duplicating published threads or repeating closed threads doesn't comply with our Forum rules. It makes useful info harder to find, especially for the newer users. If you have any questions concerning running the game on emulators, you're very welcome to contact me directly or discuss it in the Lounge section.

Thank you for understanding.

Regards,
    Anna
    Last edited by Anna Petrova; 03-09-2019 at 04:57 PM.

Playing Township through BlueStacks (an emulator)

I had a problem with the game about 6 weeks ago. Due to the problems I had to delete the game I had been playing for almost a year. I had achieved level 52.
    Of course when I deleted the game I went to Google Playstore an loaded the game again. Once I loaded the "new" Township I discovered I had no friends nor a friends list. I have sent several messages to Playrix and Bluestacks concerning this issue. Playrix admin tells me I can not load friends list from Facebook or request friends through an emulator. Bluestacks tells me the issues need to be addressed with Playrix. All I know is; I had loads of friends before and I sure would like friends again.
    When I try to invite friends I get the box that says put in your code. (My code is YE3WZ7) I am unable to enter code. When I click on box "Find Friends" I always receive the same message, Updating list. I never see anyone listed.
    Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Hi,

Using emulators is no longer possible since few weeks ago, please see this post for more details.
    IMPORTANT: As a Township, Gardenscapes and Homescapes moderator, I only have power to maintain the forums.
    Township Support | Gardenscapes Support | Homescapes Support
    FORUM RULES