Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Cheat? You decide....

Cheat? You decide....

In the airplane competition currently being ran, how can top player have over 9,000 feet in the air and next peraon is just over 3,000??? Find it strange? I do.. Seema to me that someone is cheating, has hacked or is running a bot. I took a screen shot of this phenomenon.

Can a manager please explain this to me?

Thank you.

Alisha

I just noticed the same thing! To top it off their level shows they are a brand new player! I would have to say this seems most impossible!

Do not worry. This player should disappear soon from the board. Playrix clean up the cheaters regularly.

They are gone. Thanks Playrix!

Yes! Thank you very much Playtrix!!

Now they have this one...level 26 has exactly 60,000 feet lol. I have a ss but have to figure out how to post it here.

Quote Originally Posted by Jezzabel View Post
    Now they have this one...level 26 has exactly 60,000 feet lol. I have a ss but have to figure out how to post it here.
    If a screenshot would contain a player name, you'd better not post it here, but contact P!ayrix. What to do when suspecting cheating, is described here.
    But as Graylady said, Playrix has an eye on these boards anyway.

Yeah I would have blacked out their screen name it's in Chinese but yeah I would have blacked it out. Not really sure why that is an issue anyway since it is on the global leaderboard.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Jezzabel; 03-28-2019 at 09:10 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Jezzabel View Post
    Yeah I would have blacked out their screen name it's in Chinese but yeah I would have blacked it out. Not really sure why that is an issue anyway since it is on the global leaderboard.

The issue is only that we don't want to set any precedent for 'naming and shaming' here that ends with people casting aspersions all over the place whenever they suspect a cheat (with or without evidence), Jezzabel. Even if it is there for all to see in this case.

I wouldn't worry about that particularly ludicrous score. I've no doubt Playrix will spot them next time they look, roll their eyes, and summarily banish them from the Leaderboard.

Thanks for clearing that up for me. I blacked out their name regardless. Don't want to get in any trouble.