Thread: Helping Friends

Helping Friends

In the last version I really liked that when reviewing my list of friends that need help, the list would stay on the last person I selected. I'd like that to happen again or to have the pop up window, that opens to select another person, be shrunk enough that I can see the name of the town I am in so I know where to go in my list.

Newest Update Moves Friends Needing Help

Quote Originally Posted by Mcsully82 View Post
    In the last version I really liked that when reviewing my list of friends that need help, the list would stay on the last person I selected. I'd like that to happen again or to have the pop up window, that opens to select another person, be shrunk enough that I can see the name of the town I am in so I know where to go in my list.
    I am having this problem with the update. When clicking on friends needing help, you go to the first name, and then keep moving right & when you go to go to the next name it defaults all the way back to the first name again. It used to keep you on the area of the list you just visited. Now to help people at the end of the list you have to scroll right every time and try to remember who you were just on! Very annoying!!! Please put it back!!!!

You know, I never even realised that it did that until reading this thread.

I wish that there was a way to identify the last 5 people given a gift (or perhaps just the 5 helped the previous day, if it makes it easier for the developers). I like to cycle through my entire co-op during events and friends list in between events. To see the ones helped the previous day would help those of us whose brains don't function like they once did or don't keep side notes to remember.

Ah well, let's hope they get that back!
    Town: Is it supposed to stay the same?
    Co-op: Global Ninja Farmers (Tag: #GRRK3R)
    Level: 115 . . . .
    Friend Code: A8QUW3

Active Since: September 2016

The friends list has been discussed in both of our update threads, but you can jump right to what our Forum Admin had to say about it here.