Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    The Zoo modification have resulted in me only helping my fellow co-op members because. We don't receive thank you notes with clovers to use at the House of Luck! The coin amount with out a clover is negligible. Now its difficult to acquire clovers because most help requests involve the zoo and not the trains & planes. This is a great disappointment!!!

Quote Originally Posted by New Phoenix View Post
    The Zoo modification have resulted in me only helping my fellow co-op members because. We don't receive thank you notes with clovers to use at the House of Luck! The coin amount with out a clover is negligible. Now its difficult to acquire clovers because most help requests involve the zoo and not the trains & planes. This is a great disappointment!!!
    I do not know why you say that. When helped, we do send a thank you note and a clover. When we help, we do get the clover. It may be delayed because players tend to forget to check if help has arrived in the zoo.

Next time you get helped in your zoo, check carefully after you click on the helped product and you will see the message that a thank you note has been sent.
    Graylady, Forum member since may 2014 --- I am just a player, not a Playrix staff
    Playing on Android, not on Facebook
    Township level 200, Zoo 188 animals, --- Fishdom stop at 1518 --- Homescape stop at 650

Please read this important post by Playrix about Township : Wishes/requests already rejected by Playrix

I think as a newer player, the zoo was the worst decision ever. It takes a lot of fun out of the game with too high demand and little return on investment. I don’t enjoy it at all. My wish with the game is that we could delete something that makes us unhappy because even if I stop building my zoo, I still have to deal with getting worthless animal cards in lieu or t-cash or coin, in chests or house of luck.

Quote Originally Posted by New Phoenix View Post
    This must have changed...l get clovers every time I help someone in their zoo. When someone helps me, a clover is automatically sent, just like plane and train orders.

I am so glad I am not the only one..... I dreaded it, waited, thought it over, tried again, but finally...... I did quit too.....

Ever since the new zoo popped up I disliked it.
    I wrote about my dislikes then, and, sadly must say, it has gone even worse ever since.

I am so tired of the chaos (all animals mixed up, having animals without homes and homes without animals) the endless waiting, the heavy amount of tools, the weird orders. There is absolutely no fun in zoo anymore for me.

Until zoo changes again (back to the old style if it were up to me) I am out....

As I am not working on the zoo anymore (since they took the useful shops away) it is now not advisable to select the regatta mystery task. So that is two (zoo and mystery) regatta tasks useless to me now. Thanks a lot Playrix.

Quote Originally Posted by JAMB View Post
    This must have changed...l get clovers every time I help someone in their zoo. When someone helps me, a clover is automatically sent, just like plane and train orders.
    This is good news. I feel like I'm still trying to get used to all the zoo changes. They were just so drastic.
    Town: Cedar Spring
    Town Level: 113
    City Building Project: Animal Hospital
    Zoo Level: 37
    New Attraction: Visit the Tapirs in our Water World exhibit!
    Co-op: Spring's Bounty #SPRUXS (We are recruiting)
    Playrix Forum Member Since: Dec 2015 & 1,500+ posts

I read a lot complains about new look of the ZOO. When the first update come, I was 4 animals away from completed ZOO.
    I`m not so sure that the old system was more quicker then new one. The difference is in the fact, that in the old system you can work on encloser only, since getting higher level was not so easy. I always finished encloser with animals before I started next one.
    But cue cards for the mentioned 4 animals come very quickly and I built all enocloser immediately and then of course start to wait for material . But on the end I think I didn`t spend much more time for one animal. I adjust opening encloser depending what kind of material I got. Bar was the problem and I need to sell some staff, sometimes that also mean a little less help then usual. I also use booster for having bar bigger. But I didn`t need to use any t-cache.
    Of course Playrix could lower prizes, materials or request in Zoo, but about that I can`t do much.
    Zoo is so wonderful and I often spend some time to watching my animals and visitors. Have you noticed that visitors stops and turn to the animals, not just passing by.
    Currently I`m waiting for materials for wolfs and I think I will get them in next few days.
    Town name: Lidija
    Town level: 120
    Zoo level: waiting for last two animals
    Co-op name: Cokroo
    Platform: android
    Fishdom: level 1010
    Playing since 2016