Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

No more zoo for me

I have decided to stop fulfilling the ridiculous zoo orders and I don’t want to build or raise any more animals until the orders are reasonable

Good bye Zoo

I'm with you! The new update brought new animals for me, but when I saw the number of cards required I decided not to bother. I spent a lot of time and money getting my zoo completed, visited it often to load the shops - but since they took those away I haven't bothered with the zoo at all.
    I would spend money buying t-cash to buy the dealer, logging in every hour or so to play and buy goods to sell in the zoo and I would prepare what was needed in my factories.
    Now my game play is down to logging in maybe once or twice a day to send trains and planes, no more spending on the dealer, my factories are more-or-less at a standstill. There's nothing to do!
    Way to go Playrix - how to ruin a great game.

Quote Originally Posted by Bee o'Wulf View Post
    I'm with you! The new update brought new animals for me, but when I saw the number of cards required I decided not to bother. I spent a lot of time and money getting my zoo completed, visited it often to load the shops - but since they took those away I haven't bothered with the zoo at all.
    I would spend money buying t-cash to buy the dealer, logging in every hour or so to play and buy goods to sell in the zoo and I would prepare what was needed in my factories.
    Now my game play is down to logging in maybe once or twice a day to send trains and planes, no more spending on the dealer, my factories are more-or-less at a standstill. There's nothing to do!
    Way to go Playrix - how to ruin a great game.
    This is more or less what I said on the zoo feedback threads, with the added note that I gave up leadership of my coop because I play so little now.

Some responses to the criticism said we were only discontented by change, needed to give it a chance, etc. So I’m sorry you’re in the same place as me, but sort of glad someone else is here.

On the plus side I’ve discovered the joy of growing coffee and making espresso to sell from the barn for coins. Yawn.
    Playing since 9/19/2016
    Level 102 iOS
    Zoo level = I hate the new zoo
    Co-op A-team (by request) #4YD4J9

The only thing I’m doing these days is sending the planes off. I buy what is needed to fill the plane crates from Raja so my factories are also standing idle. My zoo is shut and I won’t help others with high quantity zoo requests. Regatta is too demanding so have left this too. I also feel that lower level players will have an awful time with the new tool factory in play. Hope they are either rich or have a lot of patience. Everything now seems to come down to one of two choices - pay Tcash or wait a long time. I am nearing level 100 so it may be time for me to leave. It will be nice not watching the video ads hourly anymore so less revenue for Playrix. Way to go Playrix!

Quote Originally Posted by Cathy Russell View Post
    The only thing I’m doing these days is sending the planes off. I buy what is needed to fill the plane crates from Raja so my factories are also standing idle. My zoo is shut and I won’t help others with high quantity zoo requests. Regatta is too demanding so have left this too. I also feel that lower level players will have an awful time with the new tool factory in play. Hope they are either rich or have a lot of patience. Everything now seems to come down to one of two choices - pay Tcash or wait a long time. I am nearing level 100 so it may be time for me to leave. It will be nice not watching the video ads hourly anymore so less revenue for Playrix. Way to go Playrix!
    Cathy,
    It sounds like you are getting burned out. Maybe it's time to take a break or limit your time spent in the game. I'm on Windows version, so we are the last for improvements, changes, etc. I play on my phone so I'm not sure what you mean about the ads, and if those come to my version, I will definitely leave.

For now, I have decided to stop the following:
    • buying tcash
    • investing in my zoo (I hear is is going away soon anyhow),
    • purchasing certain factories which are becoming more and more outrageous in coin price

I also will not invest in puzzles, like the land of the dinosaurs or the classic car collection, because they severely waste my coins and ignots which I prefer to use on upgrading factories, getting more from the ships and making jewelry, plus the payout at the end is not really worth it for the effort, in my opinion.

Honestly, as the prices have gone up, I have been more and more discouraged with the game. I have wanted to quit several times because of certain disappointments, but have decided to just stop spending real money on the game because I often feel cheated in a way by the greed.
    Instead, I have just taken a more patient and strategic approach.

My advice, keep your fields and production slots full. work the helicopter for coins and plan ahead.
    Most importantly, take a break and if the game truly does not bring you a sense of satisfaction, delete it and find something in life you will enjoy.

Best,
    C

Zoo requirements for enclosures and animals are out of proportion. Playrix you just killed any interest in doing the zoo.

Quote Originally Posted by Conservativille View Post

For now, I have decided to stop the following:
    • buying tcash
    • investing in my zoo (I hear is is going away soon anyhow),
    ooh In all versions, or just for Windows?

And where did you hear it, i.e. how reliable is the info?

Quote Originally Posted by _DD_ View Post
    ooh In all versions, or just for Windows?

And where did you hear it, i.e. how reliable is the info?
    I suppose, she meant the old, useful zoo was going away soon, not the whole zoo as a feature of the game.

Quote Originally Posted by Zimbelstern View Post
    I suppose, she meant the old, useful zoo was going away soon, not the whole zoo as a feature of the game.
    oh...you mean, just Windows PC getting the zoo changes, too? (unless they mean, zoo going away for Windows version completely, cos they don't manage to solve the problems there)

I too hate the zoo as of the new update. it requires too many items to "feed" the animals. I have stopped trying. It is useless to try to feed so many items to animals and keep up with the train and plane orders and trying to build enclosures while also wanting to have the same items for building my town. I stopped working on my zoo. It is useless to try to do all. Hey it is suppose to be a game not a challenge course.