Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Platinum Horseshoe! Hooray!

Quote Originally Posted by Albert Chehade View Post
    .......maybe Russian?
    Ha ha ha ha!

:
    Ha ha, yeah. You're making great progress. I play long, I don't remember how long. I'm not on social media. Your family's right,they're great! I also do not spend money on game content, because in this case, the whole meaning of the game is lost. And I don't understand the reason for dividing the players: these let be the with diamonds, and those with boosters and let's see who wins?

Quote Originally Posted by skyw75 View Post
    Hi Albert,

diamonds are very useful for maintaining the Platinum Seahorse :-)

With 5 boosters, most levels are easy to win on the first attempt. But sometimes you get out of luck and you need 5 extra moves or 30 extra seconds so you don't break the winning streak. I think that's diamonds well spent.

I think the gap in usefulness of Platinum and Gold (or whichever is before Platinum) Horseshoe is quite big. I don't like losing the platinum one :-)
    Na!
    Have to agree to disagree......

I prefer the 6 hours free play with the bag full of boosters and vouchers

But I guess that Playrix developers are trying to cut down on their expenditures associated with top end players, so we get diamonds while others get the Santa bag full of goodies!

The boosters alone with the previous prize for 1st place would outweigh the value of 130 diamonds.
    Anyhow, any free gift is appreciated.......just wish I could go back to the old prizes........

Sigh......

Quote Originally Posted by Xona View Post
    Ha ha, yeah. You're making great progress. I play long, I don't remember how long. I'm not on social media. Your family's right,they're great! I also do not spend money on game content, because in this case, the whole meaning of the game is lost. And I don't understand the reason for dividing the players: these let be the with diamonds, and those with boosters and let's see who wins?

Ok Xona,

I feel same way about ‘social media’ as well.
    I only have FB for games anyway.

So I can just be your bmf for these forums then, ok?

I’m guessing that the reason for dividing the players is based on expenditure, top end players will have to make do with diamonds and hammers, whilst other players get the Santa Bag full of good stuff!

Fair enough, it’s just a game.......right?

Well, regarding me being locked out of in app purchases, I was ok with that as spending money on non commodities is pure waste, more value buying food, car rego + insurance, medicine, beer................yada yada yada.......

I’m happy