Thread: accused of cheating

accused of cheating

I received a message stating I am suspected of cheating. I have not cheated. I logged a query from in the game and via email and provided proof of my Township cash purchase as requested. Please help me as I am not getting feedback and want to continue playing in the regatta and helping my co-op members. I have not cheate.

Quote Originally Posted by Munnik De Koker View Post
    I received a message stating I am suspected of cheating. I have not cheated. I logged a query from in the game and via email and provided proof of my Township cash purchase as requested. Please help me as I am not getting feedback and want to continue playing in the regatta and helping my co-op members. I have not cheate.
    Hi Munnik. You have done exactly the right thing by reporting this to Playrix Help and Support via your game settings. I am afraid that it can take time for the support team to investigate each case. Hopefully, you should hear back very soon.

I have had the same problem. Maybe due to over zealous anti cheating software and all the support staff on Christmas holiday. I know it's only game put am getting very frustrated with it all.

Quote Originally Posted by sebanna View Post
    I have had the same problem. Maybe due to over zealous anti cheating software and all the support staff on Christmas holiday. I know it's only game put am getting very frustrated with it all.
    Hi sebanna. The support staff don't have a holiday at Christmas. I am a little confused by your post. Have you had this problem in the past or do you have it now?

Здравствуйте! Я получила сообщение, меня обвиняют в каком то мошенничестве, хотя я ни чего запрещенного и не делала, да и в игру вообще давно заходила, что мне делать?

I'm having the same problem. I haven't cheated. I emailed the developers from the app store. Hopefully I get a response soon.

Quote Originally Posted by Tricia Lyn Jenkins View Post
    I'm having the same problem. I haven't cheated. I emailed the developers from the app store. Hopefully I get a response soon.
    Hi Tricia

You should report this from within your game. They will need the informations included with your message about your town reference.
    Graylady, Forum member since may 2014 --- Playing on Android, not on Facebook
    Township level 211, Zoo 200 animals, --- coop #HHPY84

Please read this important post by Playrix about Township : Wishes/requests already rejected by Playrix