Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: blocked city

blocked city

I can not enter my city because the Township considers my game suspicious. I would like to have it returned to me soon since it is not correct what the notice indicates. My money in the game has won participating in different cooperatives in the season of chests and they will be able to observe in their records that my game is clean. (I calculate that it is due to some error of the new update)

I would also like to clarify that I play many hours a day, that I see all the videos that give money every hour, helped a lot and I use the clubs that also give money, the museum and the collections. The balloons that I receive and explode. I also won the first prize of the previous event, and I play in the chests season in different cooperatives, and so on. Therefore, I ask you to verify my account to observe everything I report, since the error of this system is very damaging to me.

The same thing has happened to me. I have been sent an email saying that they had concerns about my account but did not say what. I have no clue about cheating and have been playing for over 4 years. Can anyone help with information on how to get the ban removed and my town restored?

I hope you take our claim, I am so disappointed by all the time and effort invested, it is as if we were expelled for playing!

Hi Virginia and Gillville,

sorry to hear this has happened to you. Something - probably with the update, yes - must have triggered their software part that is checking for cheaters.

Please follow the advice in this thread - look for the subtitle "Unfairly banned".

Note that you then must reply to every message you get from Playrix, also an automatic receipt at first, to keep your ticket open.

Good luck!

Plateaux sucks!

Quote Originally Posted by _DD_ View Post
    Hi Virginia and Gillville,

sorry to hear this has happened to you. Something - probably with the update, yes - must have triggered their software part that is checking for cheaters.

Please follow the advice in this thread - look for the subtitle "Unfairly banned".

Note that you then must reply to every message you get from Playrix, also an automatic receipt at first, to keep your ticket open.

Good luck!
    I too was just cheated by Playrix! All the work wasted. I plan on filing a class action lawsuit!

Thanks -DD-, I already made the indicated steps several days ago. But nobody answered me. I already lost my prizes in the regatta and I left my cooperative without my help.
    My claim number is as follows: I: # 4367376

Will you HELP ME PLEASE! I have a thread called Township Cash unwanted that lays it all out!

Quote Originally Posted by skunkdoc View Post
    Will you HELP ME PLEASE! I have a thread called Township Cash unwanted that lays it all out!
    hi skunkdoc,

I have seen your thread, but I am just a member also. It doesn't help either to crosspost here. I think you'd best do as dreadnought replied to you here

https://forum.playrix.com/showthread...=1#post1424827

and reply to Playrix in your CS conversation.
    Tell them there, what is not right in your opinion.

Best of luck!
    Last edited by _DD_; 03-25-2019 at 06:45 PM.

Thank you!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Virginia Township View Post
    Thanks -DD-, I already made the indicated steps several days ago. But nobody answered me.
    That is strange - they are slow sometimes, but nothing and nobody?! that is unusual, I think.

Since you have a ticket number, you got a reply from a CS person already, right? and they confirmed the original statement of being "suspicious"? And you replied again, telling them what you posted above in post nr 1 of this thread, right? and then got no answer anymore?
    Strange.

I would suggest to follow up on your CS conversation by replying there again, to bring you back to the top of their tasks.
    As a 2nd measure, I would suggest to PM your ticket ID and a link to this thread to our Playrix Admin, Anna Petrova - esp. the text of your first post above - and ask her kindly whether she can help you clear this up with her colleagues.
    I have seen this working before here, but pls, main thing is to keep your ticket with their CS open, so don't start with step nr 2

Best wishes!
    Last edited by _DD_; 03-25-2019 at 07:01 PM. Reason: added link