Thread: One person regatta team questions

One person regatta team questions

Hello, I played this game actively more than 3 years ago, and now since a couple of weeks ago I started playing almost everyday. I'm currently becoming more interesting in what the Regatta races can offer me in terms of "rewards". I have been currently playing the past couple of regatta in the Co-op group I was 3 years ago, I'm the only active member yet all the members are "active racers". I have been reading in these forums that because we are all "active racers" even if we don't play I'm up against another team where they might have real "active players" and it might feel like me vs more than one player.

Now, I'm a full time university student with a PRN job and tons of extracurricular activities so free time is a big issue for me. I'm not interested in joining any co-op group because I know I can disappear from the game for a couple of days all of a sudden and I don't think that's fair for other members and much less if we are in the middle of Regatta. Neither do I want to create a Co-op group and take the responsibility of a leader when I don't have time for it.

But, I still want to play the game more regularly and play regattas when I can. My question is, after this regatta is over I plan to start a single-person co-op which will give me the most flexibility.

What benefits will I have? Are the rewards the same as if I was in a bigger group? Will I be able to upgrade from wooden to silver league and so on? I'm not interested in being in the global leaderboard. Will I face a team with more players than me or will it be a one-person team? How many tasks will I have as a single person , 5, 7, 9, 12? Will the task increase the more I participate?Will I have a lot of "low points task" or will I still get 135 points task? How to increase my chances of getting more and more 135 points task?

I know is a lot of questions, but I have look in these forum for the past couple of days but I haven't been able to find answers to the previous questions. Thanks in advance.

Quote Originally Posted by Eliraven View Post
    What benefits will I have? Are the rewards the same as if I was in a bigger group? Will I be able to upgrade from wooden to silver league and so on? I'm not interested in being in the global leaderboard. Will I face a team with more players than me or will it be a one-person team? How many tasks will I have as a single person , 5, 7, 9, 12? Will the task increase the more I participate?Will I have a lot of "low points task" or will I still get 135 points task? How to increase my chances of getting more and more 135 points task?
    Hi!

As a single racer, you will face only other co-ops with one member (or one racing member). You will be able to race as usual, you will have to choose from the same amount of tasks, and complete the same amount of tasks per week, depending on your league: 7+1 tasks in the wooden league, 9+1 in copper, 11+1 in steel, 13+1 in silver and 15+1 in gold. If you finish in top 3, you will be promoted to the next higher league until you reach the Gold League.

As for rewards, you will not be able to reach all 9 chests, you need minimum 4 racers to be able to do that. So if you're satisfied with only getting the first few chests, this seems like a good option for you!

As for getting 135 point tasks, you will have to dump the lower tasks a lot, and they will eventually show up. But that's not specific to solo co-ops, as everyone is struggling to get more of those
    IMPORTANT: As a Township, Gardenscapes and Homescapes moderator, I only have power to maintain the forums.
    Township Support | Gardenscapes Support | Homescapes Support
    FORUM RULES

Thank you very much! I don't mind not being able to get all chest, even now I'm struggling to get the second chest. Thanks