Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: New Ad for Slots Won't Close after playing

Playing on Win10, having the same problem. Reported the problem, with screen shot, a couple days ago. I'm sure they'll answer soon.

I am having the same issue as are a few others in my co-op. I am using Windows 10 as well on my Surface NoteBook 2. This has been going on day 3 for me. I sent a detailed error report 2 days ago from the in-game option. No answer or resolution as of yet. I do try throughout the day to click on the "director" to see if it has been fixed and NOPE, no luck. This is/was a great way to earn $$ and coins and now it is hindering/slowing down the game play. I hope it is resolved soon. I am following this thread to see if there becomes any solution.

Well no longer having this video freeze up. However, I have not had the option to watch any vidoe/advertisement to earn $$. Any updates from other players who have had this issue?

I just checked for the first time today, the Director isn't there. He's usually available at least twice per day....

Good day, my director is not giving me anymore ads to watch when I open my helicopter pad this has been going on for 5 days now, Please how do I get it back? My town name is ***REINERS ON SEA*** My Co-Op is AAA Tag #PUV445 My profile number to invite friends is Z3HNU2, I play on Windows 10 platform. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE I love this game and that is how I earn Townshup cash, now I am struggling because I don't have money to buy Township cash. PLEASE I beg you help me on this issue. Kind Regards, Tanja.
    Last edited by TanjaR; 03-31-2019 at 12:51 AM.

Sane here NO ADS for 5 days straight waiting for answer or resolution on how to fix it, Regards Tanja

I wonder how wide spread this situation is?