Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: New Ad for Slots Won't Close after playing

New Ad for Slots Won't Close after playing

I still can't connect to Facebook, but now I am having an issue with a new ad for Slots Era. It plays through, but when done and I click on close, it doesn't. I have to X out of the game and get back in again.

Quote Originally Posted by Susan Osterholm View Post
    I still can't connect to Facebook, but now I am having an issue with a new ad for Slots Era. It plays through, but when done and I click on close, it doesn't. I have to X out of the game and get back in again.
    Hi,

For any issues with any ads, you will have to send a report directly from within your game, and try to include as many details about the ad as you can - such as the company, duration, etc. (screenshots would be helpful as well). Only after the support team receives your report, which will automatically include the technical data needed, they will be able to contact their ad provider and sort things out.
    IMPORTANT: As a Township, Gardenscapes and Homescapes moderator, I only have power to maintain the forums.
    Township Support | Gardenscapes Support | Homescapes Support
    FORUM RULES

Thank you so much! I will do just that.

on Township when I go to my helicopter w/film director he plays Slots era with the Indian women on it, It won't let me close it, I have to esc on my computer every time. My name is Carolyn Nutt

Quote Originally Posted by cr.nutt@hotmail.com View Post
    on Township when I go to my helicopter w/film director he plays Slots era with the Indian women on it, It won't let me close it, I have to esc on my computer every time. My name is Carolyn Nutt
    Hi,

Please see my reply two posts above, and follow those steps.
    IMPORTANT: As a Township, Gardenscapes and Homescapes moderator, I only have power to maintain the forums.
    FORUM RULES

One other thing about the ads. Usually they are played through a "video player" on your device itself. Sometimes your device gets full of application "residue" which accumulates over time. Or memory leaks that end up reducing the amount of ram available. Periodically doing a complete shutdown and reboot (*not* sleep mode) will clear out all the cobwebs.

When thing stop acting the way they used to act, I totally reboot my device. It helps a lot.

Quote Originally Posted by Susan Osterholm View Post
    I'm having this issue as well and have reported through my game app.

I'm having the same issue, but when I click to report an issue, nothing happens! No window opens, nothing. How am I supposed to report an issue if it doesn't work?

Quote Originally Posted by Tena Hughes View Post
    I'm having the same issue, but when I click to report an issue, nothing happens! No window opens, nothing. How am I supposed to report an issue if it doesn't work?
    What platform are you playing on - Windows or MAC? If the instructions described here don't help you send a report directly from your game, you can always use the online form to contact support.
    FORUM RULES

Having the same issue. Tried trashing the video to see if another would play the next time the Director came back. Nope. Have reported the issue to playrix. BTW, playing on Windows10