Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: New CB Building Materials List

Thanks so much for the list! I wish the buildings I have under construction would have updated to the new requirements!!

This is super helpful, thanks a lot Bess/Dread/Nevada (in alphabetical order ). I hope Playrix will provide this info in game soon too, so that it's accessible for all players

Quote Originally Posted by _DD_ View Post
    AND we exchange these tools with the same materials (bricks, slabs, glass) that we need for the town AND the zoo.

Really, a penny for your thoughts, Playrix. I would have liked a convincing explanation, for once, else one can't argue/discuss much with those who suspect money-grabbing, and only that...
    so, definitely not more than a penny.
    Looks like it's designed to slow players down a tad, since we will need to send a lot more trains to collect the materials needed. Personally I think it's fair - I think progression in this game is pretty fast and I can see why Playrix is trying to slow us down a bit later in the game. I appreciate that this update is a give and take - take progression speed, give barn space. We've had a lot of changes to the game recently that were all negative for the players, this one at least has some balance . I seem to be in the minority, but I like it, and I think it's fair enough.

Eta: Is it ok to copy this list and post it in other places (like facebook township groups)?
    Last edited by Liztropolis; 03-22-2019 at 07:41 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Liztropolis View Post
    ...Personally I think it's fair - I think progression in this game is pretty fast and I can see why Playrix is trying to slow us down a bit later in the game. I appreciate that this update is a give and take - take progression speed, give barn space. ... I seem to be in the minority, but I like it, and I think it's fair enough.

Eta: Is it ok to copy this list and post it in other places (like facebook township groups)?
    You're welcome, Liz (on all our behalves, lol). I agree with you - I think it's fair enough too.

And yes, you're very welcome to share the list.

Quote Originally Posted by Liztropolis View Post
    ...We've had a lot of changes to the game recently that were all negative for the players, this one at least has some balance . I seem to be in the minority, ...
    Not necessarily so, it's just so that it seems easier - and more urgent - to formulate the negative aspects of a change. Obviously, content ppl don't take the time to write?

OTOH, I am not a fan of suppressing the No's either, just because the one who has to listen has enough of it.

But, just cos you replied with quoting me: sorry, I don't agree with your opinion, not with your explanation of their reasons either. I would want to hear their reasons anyway, as the originators.

Ребят,игра крутейшая я только создала профиль просьба помочь найти полезные группы по игре

Does anyone know if the buildings under construction will update to the new requirents at some point, I only have 2 still waiting to purchase and 2 waiting to finish construction. If it doesn't update what we're building I don't see the point of putting it in.

Hi all..when the update came I was in the process of building the kindergarden..I exchanged most of my materials for tools thinking somehow it was going to help me finish and give me space in the barn..but I guess I was wrong ...now the tools are just sitting in the barn and I am out of building materials..I WISH TOWNSHIP EXPLAINED THIS BETTER..now I also have to collect the building materials again AND I have three tools taking up space in my barn too that are useless at the moment....thanks for letting me vent

Thank-you dread! We have been trying to figure that out...now we know.
    "If I am found vague, listless or agitated, Administer Chocolate Immediately." Sandra Boynton

Don't like it

Quote Originally Posted by Bessville View Post
    It helps because the total number of materials + tools now required is lower than the number of materials-only used to be. For example, the dolphinarium used to require us to store up 195 of the old materials before we could finish it. Now it only needs 93. We do still need to get a lot of materials to exchange for those tools, but we don't need to hold them all in the barn at once - we can exchange them for the smaller number of tools as we go along. You see?
    The number of items needed for community buildings may have gone down, but you still need those bricks, windows, and slabs for the zoo enclosures. Here is an idea... The mining items don't take up space in the barn... Neither should the building supplies.

I agree, everyone on my regatta team is completely confused. We thought we were trading to get the materials we needed to complete all of these buildings we have started. Now we have lost all of our materials we had built up for tools we don't need. This game is getting very frustrating and I am slowly losing interest because I feel like I am fighting an uphill battle. I have 5 buildings waiting to be completed and several more waiting to be started. I was spending money to buy township cash to help move a little quicker but at this point, I would go broke trying to keep up. I'm not sure how much longer I will be playing. If it's not fun, it's not worth it. The operators of this game need to find a way to make this game a little less stressful. I feel like with all of the comments I have read, they will be losing a lot of players and probably a lot of money.