Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011

Thread: New CB Building Materials List

I totally agree...this tool exchanges sucks! I too wasted precious materials trying this out. I thought we somehow would earn tools and exchange them for better alotment of supplies.
    Why on earth cant you just lower the dang number of materials for each building? Seems that would have just made the whole storage issue so much dam easier. NO....you complicated the heck out of it by doing this. I dont even want to build buildings anymore just because of the stupid tool exchange

Yes Tool Exchange really has reduced my playing pleasure. Thought it may help in completing buildzings but now stuck between expanding zoo a d completing buildings. Cant build houses coz buildings not completed. Talk about catch 22!!

Probably stop playing soon out of total frustration.

Me gustaron los cambios, pero la verdad tengo que esperar mucho tiempo para terminar los edificios. En el zoológico tengo muchos animales que estan en espera de que se termine su espacio.

I have got just 4 building left to do so this is really useful. Do you know what supplies are need for the Pool Hall which is the last Community Building at the moment?

Quote Originally Posted by Scotia41 View Post
    Do you know what supplies are need for the Pool Hall which is the last Community Building at the moment?
    It is 119 slabs, 36 electric saws and 39 jackhammers.
    Town Level: 113
    Android 9

Quote Originally Posted by BWAMville View Post
    Yes Tool Exchange really has reduced my playing pleasure. Thought it may help in completing buildzings but now stuck between expanding zoo a d completing buildings. Cant build houses coz buildings not completed. Talk about catch 22!!
    If you are that stuck, the simplest solution is to just forget about the zoo enclosures for a while. The tool exchange actually does make storage easier if we are working just the Community Buildings. People always advised here to only do one cb at a time, but I think that advice needs to expand now to one cb or one zoo enclosure, unless you have a really big barn.

Focus just on collecting the materials needed for one CB to break your current logjam. You can get rid of some of the materials not used by that one, either by using the tool exchange or by just selling them off if that's the only option. I once sold nearly all of one material once by accident, and it was amazing how fast the number built back up.

How about developing a factory to make building supplies

You Are Not Alone In Your Description Of Your Feelings!! So any ideas For Helping Our Turmoil.??

Great idea!

Quote Originally Posted by Kandasmom View Post
    The number of items needed for community buildings may have gone down, but you still need those bricks, windows, and slabs for the zoo enclosures. Here is an idea... The mining items don't take up space in the barn... Neither should the building supplies.
    This sounds like an awesome compromise! Or even give the zoo separate barn? 80% of my group won't even develop their zoos. Very unfortunate!
    I have approx. 5 community buildings and even more zoo enclosures to complete. This tremendously affects city growth! Or, Playrix could offer us a 2fer, LOL, (Offer a week of double bldg. supplies) payable through gems or even township cash... So that we can get caught up and proceed with newer tools and buildings.
    Thank you for your idea!