Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast
Results 61 to 70 of 106

Thread: New CB Building Materials List

  1. #61
    I think as and when they release a new community building, Teetogo. I stopped making them, although they require high amounts of tools when they do release something that requires them.

  2. #62
    Quote Originally Posted by JJay View Post
    From what I've seen in various groups this new CB will need the hand drills and the pneumatic drills (forgotten what they're called in the game lol, anyway the two tools which aren't saws!) but of course that may change before the update reaches us.
    Lol JJay, drills and jackhammers? Or course the ones that aren't saws is an excellent description also .

  3. #63
    Quote Originally Posted by Downton View Post
    Lol JJay, drills and jackhammers? Or course the ones that aren't saws is an excellent description also .
    That's it Downton. Thanks I never knew a pneumatic drill was a jackhammer before we got the tool exchange, so the game is educational as well as fun!

  4. #64
    I don’t think a jackhammer is a pneumatic drill. A jackhammer is for quick destruction as of pavement. A drill is for fastening things together.

    As you can tell I am highly skilled in construction. (Imagine that in green text.)
    Playing since 9/19/2016
    Level 101 iOS
    Zoo level = I hate the new zoo
    Co-op A-team (by request) #4YD4J9

  5. #65
    Quote Originally Posted by Veganville View Post
    I don’t think a jackhammer is a pneumatic drill. A jackhammer is for quick destruction as of pavement. A drill is for fastening things together.

    As you can tell I am highly skilled in construction. (Imagine that in green text.)
    Lol Veganville In Britain pneumatic drills are used for digging up the road right outside your house very early in the morning on your day off from work when you've come home late the night before, and they look like this -
    Screenshot_2019-05-22-06-24-26_kindlephoto-973641119.jpg

  6. #66
    Quote Originally Posted by JJay View Post
    Lol Veganville In Britain pneumatic drills are used for digging up the road right outside your house very early in the morning on your day off from work when you've come home late the night before, and they look like this -
    Screenshot_2019-05-22-06-24-26_kindlephoto-973641119.jpg
    Lol JJay. In French they are marteau piqueur, named after the woodpecker, literally a hammer pecker. You may want to invert translation to ensure some early morning peace and quiet

  7. #67
    Quote Originally Posted by JayS View Post
    Lol JJay. In French they are marteau piqueur, named after the woodpecker, literally a hammer pecker. You may want to invert translation to ensure some early morning peace and quiet
    In German, they‘re called „Presslufthammer“ (pneumatic hammer), but they do exactly the same, JJay, as in Britain. But I like leaf blowers even better (in terms of noise and disturbing one‘s sleep )

  8. #68
    The new tool exchange blows. You created an exchange that was supposed to be to "trade tools with other players". Instead you created new tools that we have to trade tools we still need for tools we will never get until days or weeks later. I hate it. It's worse than the Mint. I say get rid of it. It's your biggest mistake yet!!!!!! And I love this game.

  9. #69
    I think there should be a separate building (warehouse) for building supplies. They do not belong in a farm barn!!!

  10. #70
    Quote Originally Posted by Connie Nadekow Romero View Post
    I think there should be a separate building (warehouse) for building supplies. They do not belong in a farm barn!!!
    I definitely agree with you there! I still like the exchange though... I know I'm going against what everyone else wants, but I would like to have the tool exchange used in the zoo also. As long as we get the tool requirement list like the one we have for the community buildings, it would really help save space.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •