Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910 LastLast

Thread: New CB Building Materials List

What is really unfair is the game confiscated my coin exchange without paying back what it took to build it and made me pay for the new tool exchange. Eminent domain requires just compensation.

In addition, I have a bunch of tools in the barn and no way to find out how many of each I'll need to exchange for future buildings. Would be nice to know.

Finally, how are we supposed to exchange materials for tools and still have enough materials to build in the zoo? I've virtually stopped improving the zoo as doing so and building population increasing cb's and houses is a priority that is incompatible with zoo building. Zoo just sucks up materials and coins.

Thank you for the new list as a picture. Very handful. Would it be possible to update it?

So I have been saving all these power tools and now I finally find the list they will be needed on and I already have all those buildings. What now?

Quote Originally Posted by Philliesfan71 View Post
    So I have been saving all these power tools and now I finally find the list they will be needed on and I already have all those buildings. What now?
    After I built the last CB (the shipyard) I have made 35 of each power tool from the tool factory. I intend to keep these stocked for any future CBs. There is no other use to having them.
    New to the game? Check out the New to Township section right here on the forum for useful info & tips .

Quote Originally Posted by Downton View Post
    After I built the last CB (the shipyard) I have made 35 of each power tool from the tool factory. I intend to keep these stocked for any future CBs. There is no other use to having them.
    Hi Downtown! Do you have the number of tools and materials needed for the shipyard? I didn’t see an updated list since this was added, I scanned this thread briefly though.
    Any help is appreciated. Thanks.
    LaLa’s Land
    Playing Township since August, 2018

Hi LaLa it's 107 bricks, 34 electric drills and 33 jackhammers for the shipyard .
    Last edited by Downton; 06-15-2019 at 09:49 PM.
    New to the game? Check out the New to Township section right here on the forum for useful info & tips .

Quote Originally Posted by Downton View Post
    Hi LaLa it's 107 bricks, 34 electric drills and 33 jackhammers for the shipyard .
    Your the best! Thanks so much!
    LaLa’s Land
    Playing Township since August, 2018

Quote Originally Posted by LaLa’s Land View Post
    Your the best! Thanks so much!
    Aw shucks you're welcome LaLa .

I'm on level 56 and I'm so far behind on community buildings because it takes FOREVER to get tools, and then having to share tools with the Zoo so you have to decide between town buildings or zoo enclosures. I'm looking at this list and dreading getting to level 60 because I"m going to literally age and be dead in the ground before I get the tools I need to catch up to what I'm supposed to have built by now. A little slack....

THANK YOU!!! I have been searching and searching for this information. Now I can plan and prepare for my next CB! 💐