Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: New CB Building Materials List

Quote Originally Posted by dreadnought View Post
    Hi everyone,

Here is the list of the required materials for building CBs above level 60, updated for the introduction of the new tools:

Thank-you!
    Johnalex Zarco
    Coop: United Federation
    Coop Position: Leader/Coleader
    Coop Tag: #UN28CX
    Town Name(s): Daimler-Kingston Industries.
    Playing Township Mobile since May 2016
    "Every way of a man is right in his own eyes, But the Lord weighs the hearts." ~Proverbs 21:2 NKJV

Quote Originally Posted by Rgoings View Post
    I'm not sure how much longer I will be playing. If it's not fun, it's not worth it. The operators of this game need to find a way to make this game a little less stressful. I feel like with all of the comments I have read, they will be losing a lot of players and probably a lot of money.
    I agree with you. my fun for playing is gone with the new update
    Town: Ebostadt-Germany
    Game Level : 137
    Zoo Level : 36
    my one man Koop : Hand in Hand
    Playing on Android since February 2014 not on facebook

This is so not fair that now we have to pay for tools also especially when it takes a lot of money and time to get materials!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Angela M Pennington Dixon View Post
    This is so not fair that now we have to pay for tools also especially when it takes a lot of money and time to get materials!!!!!
    You should never pay for tools. Use the tool exchange and be patient.

Let's think about how this affects those who only need the animal hospital....

The bank used to be ~315 material to complete. There is a 5:1 ratio of tools to materials at the tool exchange (plus, we have to buy the tool exchange), making the bank ~400 materials now. All CBs are now more expensive.

That makes the new cost of the animal hospital roughly +100 materials more than historical costs plus the cost of the tool exchange.

Nice stealth cost increase, playrix. Way to show your appreciation for your higher level loyal customers.

Quote Originally Posted by Bessville View Post
    It helps because the total number of materials + tools now required is lower than the number of materials-only used to be. For example, the dolphinarium used to require us to store up 195 of the old materials before we could finish it. Now it only needs 93. We do still need to get a lot of materials to exchange for those tools, but we don't need to hold them all in the barn at once - we can exchange them for the smaller number of tools as we go along. You see?
    Granted, but that is not taking into consideration those who still need to build factories, community buildings or zoo enclosures which I would guess is the majority of players. With building materials also needed for the other buildings (increasingly requiring more and more) and now the tool exchange, plus the new tools the exchange creates, it will take up more barn space in the end.
    Town: Truli
    Level: 146
    Co-op Leader: Unsinkable #UNS6W2
    Platform: Kindle Fire

Quote Originally Posted by Truliville View Post
    Granted, but that is not taking into consideration those who still need to build factories, community buildings or zoo enclosures which I would guess is the majority of players. With building materials also needed for the other buildings (increasingly requiring more and more) and now the tool exchange, plus the new tools the exchange creates, it will take up more barn space in the end.
    That's me too. I still have an incomplete zoo, plus a couple of factories waiting for me to get enough coins at once to buy.

I always did choose between working on a Community Building or a Zoo Enclosure at any given time, never both at once, so there's no change there for me. And I personally think not needing to meet the CB's materials cost all at once (as well as now having the opportunity to use up those inevitable 'spares' that the building itself doesn't want) makes up for the total 'price' being higher. But I appreciate not everyone will feel the same way. Horses for courses, as they say

I went in the tool exchange and got bricks in one lot bricks and slab in another and I had glass in the other but it would not let me get it, I had enough tools, but I could not get them.

oh my, I thought it was just new cb's not the old ones too

Quote Originally Posted by twitch71 View Post
    I went in the tool exchange and got bricks in one lot bricks and slab in another and I had glass in the other but it would not let me get it, I had enough tools, but I could not get them.
    Hi,

In the Tool Exchange building you can only get the power tools (saw, drill, jackhammer) in exchange for the building materials you can get by train - bricks, slabs and glass. It doesn't work the other way around, so you can't get bricks/slabs/glass from the exchange building.
    IMPORTANT: As a Township, Gardenscapes and Homescapes moderator, I only have power to maintain the forums.
    Township Support | Gardenscapes Support | Homescapes Support
    FORUM RULES