Thread: Weather

Weather

Can't we have weather systems
    Hurricane or storms..we could rebuild some stuff.. good excuse for some more buildings or equipment

I really would not like that. Having to pay to re-build what I've already paid to build once?

Isn't there already a game with fires, earthquakes, tornadoes, floods, hurricanes, all destructive events? If I want stress I'd play that one.

Quote Originally Posted by Karlene Robertson View Post
    Hurricane or storms..we could rebuild some stuff.. good excuse for some more buildings or equipment
    I think it will be better if you can bring disasters to others than the game brings them to everyone

Varying weather would be nice--some rain or snow, etc. But I don't think I want anything destroyed.

Quote Originally Posted by Rena_the_fish View Post
    I think it will be better if you can bring disasters to others than the game brings them to everyone
    Why would you want to bring disasters to others? That could cause serious problems lol

Quote Originally Posted by Karlene Robertson View Post
    Not fir me thanks,
    I don't want anything destroyed, only to have to rebuild it.
    Also it's been said in past posts that we don't want more buildings etc.
    Wouldn't mind more decorations as long as they give us the land to place them, but having bought them I don't want them destroyed.

Quote Originally Posted by Buckeyes View Post
    Varying weather would be nice--some rain or snow, etc. But I don't think I want anything destroyed.
    This is on the no no list. Which you can get to via the middle link of my signature.

Although we did have falling snow over the Christmas period befire, so here's hoping.
    I suspect it must have caused problems because IIRC we didn't have it last year.