Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast

Thread: New CB Building Materials List

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

New CB Building Materials List

Hi everyone,

Here is the list of the required materials for building CBs above level 60, updated for the introduction of the new tools:

Last edited by dreadnought; 07-18-2019 at 08:07 PM. Reason: updated list
    IMPORTANT: As a Township, Gardenscapes and Homescapes moderator, I only have power to maintain the forums.
    Township Support | Gardenscapes Support | Homescapes Support
    FORUM RULES

Perfect, thanks for making this Dread
    IMPORTANT: As a Township moderator, I only have power to maintain its forum.
    - Township Support.
    - Before posting a question, please make use of:
    Township Wiki,
    • the stickies on top of each sub-forum,
    • the search function to see previous posts.

”Met a man wearin' a t-shirt, says "Virginia is for lovers"
    Had a Bible in his left hand and a bottle in the other
    He said "all you're really given is the sunshine and your name"
    We both started laughin' when the sky started to rain”

Hi Dread,

many, many thanks

Thank you! I'm feeling quite lucky I had already developed all my community buildings before the update. Although I remember selling off huge chunks of building materials in the past to make barn space, so maybe that's the whole point of the changes.
    I blame my 8 year old for my addiction
    Town: T & M Township (SPYF57)
    Coop: Side of Ranch #SDVCM6
    Town Level 93, Town Style: Realistic
    Platform: Android Phone

tools

Quote Originally Posted by just_a_minute View Post
    Thank you! I'm feeling quite lucky I had already developed all my community buildings before the update. Although I remember selling off huge chunks of building materials in the past to make barn space, so maybe that's the whole point of the changes.
    I too have bought every piece of land, have a complete zoo with every animal, every building, and every house at level 116. I was under the assumption that the tools we are making was to further expanding some buildings. Apparently I was wrong according to some people. so someone please tell me what we need all the tools for or am I wasting my time making them? I have over 200 spots in the barn being used to house tools. What we supposed to do with them? Any answer would be appreciated.

Quote Originally Posted by teetogo View Post
    I too have bought every piece of land, have a complete zoo with every animal, every building, and every house at level 116. I was under the assumption that the tools we are making was to further expanding some buildings. Apparently I was wrong according to some people. so someone please tell me what we need all the tools for or am I wasting my time making them? I have over 200 spots in the barn being used to house tools. What we supposed to do with them? Any answer would be appreciated.
    You'll need them for future community buildings which use one materials and tools
    https://forum.playrix.com/showthread...-SPOILER-ALERT!!!

See also this thread which will nondoubt be updated as soon as the info is available
    https://forum.playrix.com/showthread...ding+materials

Quote Originally Posted by teetogo View Post
    Hi teetogo. The new tools from the tool exchange will be used for any new community buildings introduced in future updates (one of which is due soon - see this thread : https://forum.playrix.com/showthread...-SPOILER-ALERT!!!) so don't sell them off just yet From what I've seen in various groups this new CB will need the hand drills and the pneumatic drills (forgotten what they're called in the game lol, anyway the two tools which aren't saws!) but of course that may change before the update reaches us.

Quote Originally Posted by JJay View Post
    From what I've seen in various groups this new CB will need the hand drills and the pneumatic drills (forgotten what they're called in the game lol, anyway the two tools which aren't saws!) but of course that may change before the update reaches us.
    Lol JJay, drills and jackhammers? Or course the ones that aren't saws is an excellent description also .

Quote Originally Posted by Downton View Post
    Lol JJay, drills and jackhammers? Or course the ones that aren't saws is an excellent description also .
    That's it Downton. Thanks I never knew a pneumatic drill was a jackhammer before we got the tool exchange, so the game is educational as well as fun!

Thank you!
    Are the new materials will be available as prizes in events, yatch club, and chests (like in HOL and planes)? Or it will be only exclusive to the tool exchange building?