Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 78910 LastLast

Thread: New CB Building Materials List

Would you happen to have an exchange list for which and how many building supplies for each tool? The two screen shots I've seen posted here do not include drills.
    Thanx!

Quote Originally Posted by i.Ron View Post
    Would you happen to have an exchange list for which and how many building supplies for each tool? The two screen shots I've seen posted here do not include drills.
    Thanx!
    Here are 2 examples with drills. Quantities of materials varies from order to order.

tool-exchange.jpg
    Graylady, Forum member since may 2014 --- I am just a player, not a Playrix staff
    Playing on Android, not on Facebook
    Township level 202, Zoo 188 animals, --- Fishdom stop at 1518 --- Homescape stop at 650

Please read this important post by Playrix about Township : Wishes/requests already rejected by Playrix

Quote Originally Posted by _DD_ View Post
    AND we exchange these tools with the same materials (bricks, slabs, glass) that we need for the town AND the zoo.

Really, a penny for your thoughts, Playrix. I would have liked a convincing explanation, for once, else one can't argue/discuss much with those who suspect money-grabbing, and only that...
    so, definitely not more than a penny.
    You have it in one.

I was wondering if they were eventually going to change the materials needed for zoo enclosures to include the new power tools and less of the other stuff. Changing the materials just for the Community Buildings feels like a job half done.

Does anyone know what materials the new Computer Store needs?

Quote Originally Posted by Lynnus View Post
    Does anyone know what materials the new Computer Store needs?
    In the beta version it needed 113 glass, 35 drills and 36 electric saws. I haven't seen anyone say that it changed since then.

Edit: if someone can confirm that these are still the right amounts, i will update the list. Thank you!
    Last edited by dreadnought; 07-18-2019 at 07:01 AM.
    IMPORTANT: As a Township, Gardenscapes and Homescapes moderator, I only have power to maintain the forums.
    Township Support | Gardenscapes Support | Homescapes Support
    FORUM RULES

Quote Originally Posted by dreadnought View Post
    In the beta version it needed 113 glass, 35 drills and 36 electric saws. I haven't seen anyone say that it changed since then.

Edit: if someone can confirm that these are still the right amounts, i will update the list. Thank you!

Yes, Dreadnought, it hasn't changed, those are the needed materials

Quote Originally Posted by dreadnought View Post
    f someone can confirm that these are still the right amounts, i will update the list. Thank you!
    So nice if you would update the list.
    Forum member since June 2014
    Cat Lvl 267 | Little Wonders
    tiny Lvl 175 | Mishmash

Quote Originally Posted by Goofy View Post
    Yes, Dreadnought, it hasn't changed, those are the needed materials
    Thank you, the list is now updated!

Quote Originally Posted by Cathy Purr View Post
    So nice if you would update the list.
    The list you posted has been re-sized
    IMPORTANT: As a Township, Gardenscapes and Homescapes moderator, I only have power to maintain the forums.
    Township Support | Gardenscapes Support | Homescapes Support
    FORUM RULES

Quote Originally Posted by Gerry’s Peaceful Valley View Post
    Wish this all woul$ of came with a better explanation! I thought we were trading for more building materials such as glass and bricks instead of trading bricks in for power tools! I just lost materials I needed in the zoo by trading for power tools I did not need! A better explanation would of help save me these building materials. Also it says if you don’t like offer you can delete and new offer will come up in a few minutes...should say you have to wait an HOUR to get another option!

I do not see how this switch even helps...you still need to collect a huge amount of items to purchase buildings.
    I do not think this is the request people were asking for. How is this solving the storage problem with storing all these items in the barn?

I agree with you. I do not see this as solving the barn space storage problem. It adds on to the problem instead. I am not playing township often with this new changes. These are not new improvements but making the game more difficult to play than before. Anyway, all these changes justify my choice to play less often, or not to play the game anymore.