Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast

Thread: New CB Building Materials List

New CB Building Materials List

Hi everyone,

Here is the list of the required materials for building CBs above level 60, updated for the introduction of the new tools:

Last edited by dreadnought; 09-30-2019 at 12:10 AM. Reason: updated list
    IMPORTANT: As a Township, Gardenscapes and Homescapes moderator, I only have power to maintain the forums.
    Township Support | Gardenscapes Support | Homescapes Support
    FORUM RULES

Perfect, thanks for making this Dread
    IMPORTANT: As a Township moderator, I only have power to maintain its forum.
    - Township Support.
    - Before posting a question, please make use of:
    Township Wiki,
    • the stickies on top of each sub-forum,
    • the search function to see previous posts.

”So fly away on a bright new morning,
    Spread your wings and soar to the skies,
    Let softest winds take you on your journey,
    And we will know that you are home.”

Hi Dread,

many, many thanks

Thank you! I'm feeling quite lucky I had already developed all my community buildings before the update. Although I remember selling off huge chunks of building materials in the past to make barn space, so maybe that's the whole point of the changes.
    I blame my 8 year old for my addiction
    Town: T & M Township (SPYF57)
    Coop: Side of Ranch #SDVCM6
    Town Level 93, Town Style: Realistic
    Platform: Android Phone

Thank you!
    Are the new materials will be available as prizes in events, yatch club, and chests (like in HOL and planes)? Or it will be only exclusive to the tool exchange building?

Quote Originally Posted by Clay Soon View Post
    Thank you!
    Are the new materials will be available as prizes in events, yatch club, and chests (like in HOL and planes)? Or it will be only exclusive to the tool exchange building?
    As far as i know, the power tools can be obtained only by exchanging them at the tool exchange building. We won't be able to find them anywhere else, like we can find bricks, slabs and glass.
    IMPORTANT: As a Township, Gardenscapes and Homescapes moderator, I only have power to maintain the forums.
    Township Support | Gardenscapes Support | Homescapes Support
    FORUM RULES

Quote Originally Posted by dreadnought View Post
    ...We won't be able to find them anywhere else, like we can find bricks, slabs and glass.
    AND we exchange these tools with the same materials (bricks, slabs, glass) that we need for the town AND the zoo.

Really, a penny for your thoughts, Playrix. I would have liked a convincing explanation, for once, else one can't argue/discuss much with those who suspect money-grabbing, and only that...
    so, definitely not more than a penny.

Wish this all woul$ of came with a better explanation! I thought we were trading for more building materials such as glass and bricks instead of trading bricks in for power tools! I just lost materials I needed in the zoo by trading for power tools I did not need! A better explanation would of help save me these building materials. Also it says if you don’t like offer you can delete and new offer will come up in a few minutes...should say you have to wait an HOUR to get another option!

I do not see how this switch even helps...you still need to collect a huge amount of items to purchase buildings.
    I do not think this is the request people were asking for. How is this solving the storage problem with storing all these items in the barn?
    Last edited by Gerry’s Peaceful Valley; 03-22-2019 at 06:42 PM.

Au top ! Merci ! (je déteste encore plus la MAJ maintenant 😂 !)

Quote Originally Posted by Gerry’s Peaceful Valley View Post

I do not see how this switch even helps...you still need to collect a huge amount of items to purchase buildings.
    I do not think this is the request people were asking for. How is this solving the storage problem with storing all these items in the barn?
    It helps because the total number of materials + tools now required is lower than the number of materials-only used to be. For example, the dolphinarium used to require us to store up 195 of the old materials before we could finish it. Now it only needs 93. We do still need to get a lot of materials to exchange for those tools, but we don't need to hold them all in the barn at once - we can exchange them for the smaller number of tools as we go along. You see?