Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: What a stupid update and ridiculous changes ... my solution is.....

What a stupid update and ridiculous changes ... my solution is.....

I am not impressed.
    Okay, so we loose the mint, without warning and are given a tool exchange and a new animal hospital (which we have to pay for having loat out all the stuff we invested in making the mint) onn the promise that it will help with the barn space..
    And we find that we now have to collect the stuff from trains (barn is choking) and then swap them for.... more barn chokers to build the hospital..
    How does that help?
    Add to this that the only reward you get is..... an expansion, and we see that it is really just not worth it at all.
    And we have an event which means more barn clutter...
    Not a happy player right now as you have guessed...
    I have no issues occasionally paying for t cash to support the game, but at the moment i feel my money is spent better elsewhere, as the designers just do not listen to the players.

So, in the interests of being fair and balanced, how about this, a solution....
    Still have items come and go on the train and keep the tool exchange if you must, BUT....
    When the slabs and bricks and glass come in, allow us to assign them to the buildings we are creating, just as it would be in real life.
    This way the barn is not choked, and we would still spend a week and a half waiting for the last brick that nevre shows up, and resort to paying t cash to get the thing
    How would that be different for the devs? We would still spend the t cash and still have to wait for the items, so the game would not be sped up at all.

Also, how about giving us some more farm plots, after introducing new items like jasmine and roses, and then newer items on festivals and event days like pumpkins, we can hardly keep up, so new farm plots might be a better motivator than another expansion.

Sit down . I think we get 1 farm plot after house or land expansion...can someone verify? Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by scorekeeper View Post
    Sit down . I think we get 1 farm plot after house or land expansion...can someone verify? Thanks!
    Yes. We will get another farm plot once our population reach 18430. Just look at the farm section of the store.

One farm plot......
    One?
    Since we hit max farm plots, we have had jasmine, roses, coffee, and a pile of seasonal things to grow.
    ONE plot?
    Ooooh, what SHALL I plant....

Quote Originally Posted by Tamethyst View Post
    Won't matter to me, since the new field throws off my easy-to-count groups of 5, so it'll probably be going behind a building somewhere..

Quote Originally Posted by Tamethyst View Post
    One farm plot......
    One?
    Since we hit max farm plots, we have had jasmine, roses, coffee, and a pile of seasonal things to grow.
    ONE plot?
    Well, one is better than none!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Bessville View Post
    Won't matter to me, since the new field throws off my easy-to-count groups of 5, so it'll probably be going behind a building somewhere..
    HAHA! I have perfectly grouped fields of 5 or 10 too. This made me laugh

I am yet to be impressed by the changes, but time will tell.

This game resembles real life in many ways, from the basics of growing food to manufacturing and distribution to the human traits needed to survive. Patience, persistence, planning, tolerance to differences.....the list goes on.

My Grandchildren remind me.....times are changing, or "get with the times". The reality of life and this game.

(I have deliberately not mentioned hard earned cash and politics).

OMG!! CALL 911 we are being robbed and kicked around like we are dumb sacks of potatoes. Playrix has only one goal make more money!! This update gave us nothing. It took away a functioning building that gave us some relief from coin demands. It gave us a tool exchange but added tools that we’ve never had or needed and asks for bricks and wood slabs that we always need for building. We had to spend a ridiculous coins to build it and I can’t wait to see what you want to finish it. One land expansion up against a mountain that probably isn’t big enough for a house. REALLY!!! I’m up to my eyeballs in manure and I might be able to put one fram plot in for 1049 new people and the ridiculous amount of coins to build the tool exchange? URG!! its absurd.

Great!

I like the tool exchange. I traded building supplies for the tools I need and it did make more room in my barn.

I got 15000 coins for the mint which I used twice. It only cost 12,000 for the tool exchange so I made a profit which I needed to get the 480,000 coin factory I’m saving for. And the tool exchange fit the space where the mint used to be.

Great day for me!