Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Hello
    Kudos on all the new decor. A fire hydrant would be appreciated. I would love to place one at my pet shop, for all the puppies!

Aerial Challenge platform

Great Contests are like this gear up the players.....!!
    Lets rock in the air....!!
    Attached Images Attached Images

Love the decorations !! Love Airplanes too, Thanks so much for the information on them also!! Anna

That's awesome I never knew that thank you

I finished the last level of the Event this morning so my Aerial Exposition received its last (but not latest) copy of the 'Conquerors of the Sky'.
    Fly zone.jpg

On the occasion of the festive opening there are combination admission tickets available for the Exhibition and the renewed TASA visitor center.
    TASA.jpg
    Last edited by Rocky_Ruud; 03-27-2019 at 11:11 AM. Reason: Add a pic
    Change what you can't accept. Accept what you can't change
    Way2FindMe: #MJZH6C (Mijn boerderij)/Ruud's city of Rock 'nd LOL/level 111/Android

Quote Originally Posted by Rocky_Ruud View Post

On the occasion of the festive opening there are combination admission tickets available for the Exhibition and the renewed TASA visitor center.
    LOL, thanks!
    good idea, and also your Plane Place at the station! if I had room as I have not, I would copy it
    Just a hint: you can't have the train closest to the station stay for long, as it covers the Fly-seasoned friends pretty much (esp. the movement). Don't see a possibility to change its position there either, so it must be the train - load quickly! LOL

Quote Originally Posted by _DD_ View Post
    LOL, thanks!
    good idea, and also your Plane Place at the station! if I had room as I have not, I would copy it
    Just a hint: you can't have the train closest to the station stay for long, as it covers the Fly-seasoned friends pretty much (esp. the movement). Don't see a possibility to change its position there either, so it must be the train - load quickly! LOL
    Thanks for the hint _DD_.
    I could contact the Railway company to send shorter Train sets but then I will slow the grow of my Zoo/Town.
    And off course I have great friends who help me a lot on filling orders quickly
    But Flexibility is my middle name to I moved the Zeppelin platform to the right of the train station and rearranged the area.
    Skyfly.jpg
    How about this?
    Change what you can't accept. Accept what you can't change
    Way2FindMe: #MJZH6C (Mijn boerderij)/Ruud's city of Rock 'nd LOL/level 111/Android

I could contact the Railway company to send shorter Train sets
    ROFL! would have loved to see that!

...But Flexibility is my middle name to I moved the Zeppelin platform to the right of the train station and rearranged the area.How about this?
    ROFL, the second - Did you leave that train "in first place" there for me to see?!
    Now, that's perfect.

Quote Originally Posted by _DD_ View Post
    ROFL, the second - Did you leave that train "in first place" there for me to see?!
    Now, that's perfect.
    Nope it was there just by accident but it worked out to make the area even more perfect.
    Thanks again for your cooperation {thumbs up!}

Nope it was there just by accident but it worked out to make the area even more perfect.
    Thanks again for your cooperation {thumbs up!}
    Anytime They're working with us, huh?