Thread: Materials needed for Community Buildings after Tool Exchange upgrade

Materials needed for Community Buildings after Tool Exchange upgrade

Finishing Community Buildings now requires much more pre-planning and preparation, since we need to trade for the new tools ahead of building them. I think Playrix urgently needs to find a way of displaying this info in game for all players. The icons in the community building menu have plenty of empty space to include the info about tools needed.

In the meantime, I'm hoping we can compile a list here. Please reply if you know the materials needed for any community buildig after level 60. Thank you!

Quote Originally Posted by Liztropolis View Post
    Finishing Community Buildings now requires much more pre-planning and preparation, since we need to trade for the new tools ahead of building them. I think Playrix urgently needs to find a way of displaying this info in game for all players. The icons in the community building menu have plenty of empty space to include the info about tools needed.

In the meantime, I'm hoping we can compile a list here. Please reply if you know the materials needed for any community buildig after level 60. Thank you!
    If they don’t change I tracked a few starting from
    Level 64 Horse Trach / Glass, Bricks and Slab need 45 each
    Level 66 Music Venue / Glass 52 Bricks 52 Slab 51
    Level 68 Car Wash / Glass 64 Bricks 52 Slab 59
    Level 70 Dolphinarium / Glass 61 Bricks 73 Slab 61

Hope that helps!

Yes, I would really like to know that too!
    I'm at lvl 74 and my next cb is Bike rental at 76. Need to.know what to give and what to keep

Quote Originally Posted by LaLa’s Land View Post
    If they don’t change I tracked a few starting from
    Level 64 Horse Trach / Glass, Bricks and Slab need 45 each
    Level 66 Music Venue / Glass 52 Bricks 52 Slab 51
    Level 68 Car Wash / Glass 64 Bricks 52 Slab 59
    Level 70 Dolphinarium / Glass 61 Bricks 73 Slab 61

Hope that helps!
    The problem is that Nevada said every CB from lvl 60 on needed the new electric tools, too. I suppose the nimber of other materials will change as well, but don‘t know how. It seems that to date nobody has an answer to that question ...

Quote Originally Posted by Zimbelstern View Post
    It seems that to date nobody has an answer to that question ...
    It’s early days, most players only just updated their game. No one yet had a chance to collect this info

We're working on getting hold of a complete list, but it sure doesn't hurt to gather one here too.

Quote Originally Posted by Bessville View Post
    We're working on getting hold of a complete list, but it sure doesn't hurt to gather one here too.
    Great! Hope you could post a link here when it gets out.

Well done developers, you deserve a round of applause. You've thought up another way to slow down the game. Exchanging building materials for building tools. Brilliant. Not only do we have to wait for enough materials to arrive via the trains to build something, you now have to wait even longer, for lots lots more materials in order to exchange them for tools to build those same buildings. As a pensioner, I spend a fair amount of my time playing this game. And I'm quite proud to be able to say, I've introduced a fare few friends and family into playing this game as well, but, as a pensioner I dont have the spare (real) cash in order to buy Tcash for in-game purchases. Come on developers, give us a break. Improve the game, dont strangle it. I'm just under 10,000Xp points away from going up to level 82 but Im getting more enjoyment helping my grandson who is on level 29.

You can find the fully updated list of the required materials, here.
    IMPORTANT: As a Township, Gardenscapes and Homescapes moderator, I only have power to maintain the forums.
    Township Support | Gardenscapes Support | Homescapes Support
    FORUM RULES