Thread: More 135 point tasks

More 135 point tasks

Please let us have more 135 point tasks.

I agree, it is absolutely awful just waiting, and dumping, and waiting some more. More variety would be nice too.

I understand your frustrations by not being able to get the highest score you can, but you have got to remember, there are people just starting out in this game its bad enough having to build up to level 19 where the co-op and regatta starts, some of the 135 tasks are next to impossible for those players to achieve. Give them a break, the points spread is what it is, live with it.

Thanks for your reply Roger. I have decided that I will definitely not “live with it”. This was my last regatta. I will not waste more of my life waiting, waiting, waiting, waiting, and waiting for stupid 135 point tasks to appear. Playrix just does not listen to our requests for more high point tasks so I will do the only thing I can do and remove myself from regatta.

why would 135 tasks be so important, when we have also 140 points tasks? What makes 135 special?
    Co-op: GRENN9
    Level: 70

Quote Originally Posted by AnimusXDX View Post
    why would 135 tasks be so important, when we have also 140 points tasks? What makes 135 special?
    because they usually are our highest tasks? we don't have relay tasks (and only these have the row of raising pts) all the time.