Thread: Any update on sync between FB Gameroom and the normal version of the game?

Any update on sync between FB Gameroom and the normal version of the game?

~2 years ago developers said they might sync the normal version of the game with the FB Gameroom version. Any updates on this?

https://forum.playrix.com/showthread...book-Gameroom&

Unfortunately no, there's no update regarding any progress with syncing fb/gameroom with the mobile platform. I will try to find out more though, and hope we'll get a favorable answer.
    IMPORTANT: As a Township, Gardenscapes and Homescapes moderator, I only have power to maintain the forums.
    Township Support | Gardenscapes Support | Homescapes Support
    FORUM RULES

Quote Originally Posted by dreadnought View Post
    Unfortunately no, there's no update regarding any progress with syncing fb/gameroom with the mobile platform. I will try to find out more though, and hope we'll get a favorable answer.
    Thanks dreadnought! love the game, but I find that I play the games longest term that I can sync to Gameroom so I can play game on my latest phone which I switch out every year or so it seems, tablets, and PCs. PCs tend to be around the longest so its nice to be able to play the same game on whatever I happen to be using at the time.

Currently, I'm stuck with playing Gardenscapes on phone/tablet only, which isn't very condusive to "work" since I work on a laptop.

Thanks again!

Hi there! At the moment, it's not possible to sync different versions of the game (between PC and mobile, for example) and currently there's no plan for this to be implemented for technical reasons. We apologize about the inconvenience.
    IMPORTANT!
    -If you're having troubles with the game, please check out our Help & Support articles first.
    -In case you need further assistance, write a report from the game. To do so, follow the steps from this tutorial video.
    -If your game doesn't open, you can contact our support team here.