Thread: Showing number of items in the barn on screen

Showing number of items in the barn on screen

Hello dear Playrix-Team,

it would be great to be informed constantly about the numbers of items in the barn by showing them
    on screen somewhere on the brink.
    In my opinion the actual solution is not very comfortable by first turning to the barn, then clicking on it to get
    the needed information, then to go back to your chosen action,
    especially when the barn nearly at the end of its capacity.

I hope, its possible for you to implement such a tool, that would simplify the game a lot, I think.

Thanks in advance an best regards
    Christiane

Such a tool would be most helpful! It's very tiresome going back and forth. Great suggestion Christiane

You get my vote on this as well! Thanks for posting!

I saw this somewhere else where it said, that they won't implement this. (because of sreenspace?)
    but this would be sooooo helpfull

If they maybe had a button to the barn that opened the window...but I don't think that will be implemented as suggested here.

Best Regards,
    Ethan

If screen-space is the issue, why not have it as an Additional Setting, like Show Profile Picture On Screen is now? It could even be a linked toggle, meaning that you could only display Profile Pic or Barn Summary, because they could use the same reserved-space on the screen. If seeing your own profile picture is considered a justifiable use of screen-space, then why not offer Barn Summary as an alternative?

Quote Originally Posted by DonnaL View Post
    I saw this somewhere else where it said, that they won't implement this. (because of sreenspace?)
    but this would be sooooo helpfull
    Quote Originally Posted by Ethan View Post
    If they maybe had a button to the barn that opened the window...but I don't think that will be implemented as suggested here.
    Playrix ruled out more buttons on screen in the list that Ethan linked to, but we have a suggestion re. barn amount display at least for the market in the Frequently Suggested Ideas-list here:

https://forum.playrix.com/showthread...ll=1#post78182

"Have Town Market Display # of Items In Barn" and look under Productivity.

For other opportunities, like when visiting another town, a permanent display may be still a wish, and there have been nice suggestions also f.e. to put all extra buttons in an extra toggle-window, but ... well, not much sense IMO in discussing the No-No-list again and again.
    Of course, you can always describe your wish and why you want it! that's the idea of the Wish list forum, sure - if it's considered by Playrix, they may find a way to add it. Just keep in mind what the Won't happen-list says as reason (apart from technical things that we as outsiders don't know about): some things - like barn management - are considered basic game strategy, and most everything that we players want for making it "easier, faster, more comfortable, helpful (!)" probably and simply won't happen, because that "more complicated" way wasn't implemented by accident or cos no-one had thought of the faster/easier way... to the latter: on the contrary. That's why the No-No-list exists from the beginning.
    Last edited by _DD_; 05-14-2019 at 07:31 AM.