Page 5 of 14 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: 21.03 The Newest Update is LIVE

I for one used the Mint. Sorry i dont use real money on the game. And to all of a sudden find its gone. Wow not cool!!

Quote Originally Posted by Bessville View Post
    Clatter and shriek of glee, as Bess drops everything and runs to Downton's for a look

ETA: love it. Tree-hugger
    ROFL, knew you would love it, fellow Tree-hugger

Quote Originally Posted by Bessville View Post
    Yeah, that does need saying actually. Because we've been complaining about that thing a lot. And now we don't have to.
    Yes! I couldn't agree more! The mint was just sitting there, totally useless.
    But it still remains to be seen how useful the tool exchange will be Right now I am in the process of exchanging building materials for the tools needed to build the animal hospital, and this process is really, really slow
    But, like I said before, I am quite happy with the new update, I really like it!
    One thing, though: why did you change the game icon, it was so cute! Please bring back the cute cow!
    Town: Hellensville
    Co-op: Zealandia
    #ZEECVD
    Member of Spending Suckers Club

Quote Originally Posted by Hellensville View Post
    But it still remains to be seen how useful the tool exchange will be Right now I am in the process of exchanging building materials for the tools needed to build the animal hospital, and this process is really, really slow
    definitely. And I just used up almost all slabs I have been collecting since ages for a next enclosure (needs 170, was well on my way, now down to FIVE). Similar with bricks. And still a long way to 30 and 32 or what tools.
    With introducing yet again NEW tools instead of being able to exchange between the existing famous three, it is not better nor fairer than before, IMO, just slow and boring.

Mint disappeared

I have often used the mint to get coin in exchange for bronze ingots, so had just put ingots in to get coins processed and my mint buildIng has gone, is this a victim of new upgrade, some warning would have been appreciated. Just lost my ingots....

Much preferred collecting zoo tools. It may have been slow but you didn’t need to use up your building supplies to do it. Tool exchange is unwelcome.

Bring back the cow!
    Towns: Tilga/Canowindra
    Coop: #CD42Q6
    Platform: iOS/Android
    FB: https://www.facebook.com/tilga.township.9

@Downton, I just have to say, I love the name of your co-op. My ancestors were the Lancaster's (the red Rose, as you know).

For once I have a serious complaint with an update.
    I was so busy the first day with the new decorations, that I focused on other things, but did manage to add the tool exchange. No issues there, but as I finished sending off a couple of trains, I knew that I had enough materials to develop my last two plots of land and went do that. Clicking on them, I was informed that my population wasn’t high enough. WHAT?!? I have been at max population for a long time. Then it showed me the houses I needed to buy. When I clicked on one of those, I was told I had to build the community building first!!!
    Seriously!?!
    Before this update I had earned my last 2 plots of land..... now I have to jump through all those hoops again? I honestly feel this is wrong. Maybe I don’t want to increase my population! Actually, I don’t because there are too many of the same cars, trucks and people walking around already. This update is forcing the issue. If a player wishes to have more open spaces, it should be their choice. The update is forcing crowding. I want less houses and more park areas..... I can still race, play the mini games, etc. without overcrowding my town!
    It would be nice if a player was able to opt out of buying new houses after reaching a certain level (maybe 95-100), and was able to sell off some of the ones they already bought. They could still buy land expansions, but without being required to increase their population, etc.
    So disappointed!
    Town: Morgan's Landing (Level 106)
    Gold league Co-op: Moonlit Estuary #M2Q45N
    iOS system (iPad) Friend Code #JDFN5V
    FB Group: Moonlit Estuary @ Township

Stop by my town & zoo for a visit, always a work in progress.
    Scotties Rule!

You said there was a way to locate our buildings in the store but I can't find it. Help please? I love the new look!!!

Quote Originally Posted by NikoelC View Post
    For once I have a serious complaint with an update.
    I was so busy the first day with the new decorations, that I focused on other things, but did manage to add the tool exchange. No issues there, but as I finished sending off a couple of trains, I knew that I had enough materials to develop my last two plots of land and went do that. Clicking on them, I was informed that my population wasn’t high enough. WHAT?!? I have been at max population for a long time. Then it showed me the houses I needed to buy. When I clicked on one of those, I was told I had to build the community building first!!!
    Seriously!?!
    Before this update I had earned my last 2 plots of land..... now I have to jump through all those hoops again? I honestly feel this is wrong. Maybe I don’t want to increase my population! Actually, I don’t because there are too many of the same cars, trucks and people walking around already. This update is forcing the issue. If a player wishes to have more open spaces, it should be their choice. The update is forcing crowding. I want less houses and more park areas..... I can still race, play the mini games, etc. without overcrowding my town!
    It would be nice if a player was able to opt out of buying new houses after reaching a certain level (maybe 95-100), and was able to sell off some of the ones they already bought. They could still buy land expansions, but without being required to increase their population, etc.
    So disappointed!
    I agree. I don’t have room for all these houses. Plus, there are too many big ugly houses (with nowhere to put them) and not enough of the better looking houses available to buy. I see a lot of people crowding them on the edge somewhere.