Page 4 of 14 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: 21.03 The Newest Update is LIVE

I am stunned! Got Amazon update. Only one day behind Android. Same issues, scrolling through friends ( can't be done) especially with carpel tunnel. Smaller print and neon green for every thing, getting headaches. Playing game I going to cripple me

Thanks for buying back the mint!
    Co-op: Flying Cloud #FYWW7J
    Town: Phenix
    Platform: Android

Quote Originally Posted by 52Janice View Post
    Thanks for buying back the mint!
    Yeah, that does need saying actually. Because we've been complaining about that thing a lot. And now we don't have to.

Quote Originally Posted by Bessville View Post
    Yeah, that does need saying actually. Because we've been complaining about that thing a lot. And now we don't have to.
    Yes! I couldn't agree more! The mint was just sitting there, totally useless.
    But it still remains to be seen how useful the tool exchange will be Right now I am in the process of exchanging building materials for the tools needed to build the animal hospital, and this process is really, really slow
    But, like I said before, I am quite happy with the new update, I really like it!
    One thing, though: why did you change the game icon, it was so cute! Please bring back the cute cow!
    Town: Hellensville
    Co-op: Zealandia
    #ZEECVD
    Member of Spending Suckers Club

From what I have seen so far I am happy with the update . The blue trees are even better than I expected after reading some other players opinions on them. I have found homes for 16 blue and 4 red ones so far.
    I think the animal hospital will look really cute when built as well. Also great to get new animals so I can get cards in the current event.

Dont know how the tools exchange will work out as I havent finished building it yet.So far to early for me to pass judgement, but as it stands Im not opposed to it (after my initial knee jerk reaction was overcome ).

Overall it feels like a bit of new life has been breathed into my town

Quote Originally Posted by Downton View Post
    .. I have found homes for 16 blue and 4 red ones so far...
    Clatter and shriek of glee, as Bess drops everything and runs to Downton's for a look

ETA: love it. Tree-hugger
    Last edited by Bessville; 03-22-2019 at 08:18 PM.

I play on my phone and find the update an improvement. Things are sharper and easier to read. (And yes I use glasses)
    The only exception is the little dot showing if coop mates are online. That is now much much harder to see.

Where is the new expanded area? I looked at Ernies and I haven't a clue!!!

Where is the new expansion area???? I don't see if in the new Amazon update?? I looked at Ernies land.....where is The new part?????

I totally agree with the smaller print! I can’t hardly see the numbers on the tasks at the side of the screen and when you want to sell something in your barn the numbers are so small it is harder for some of us older people to see!

Quote Originally Posted by CarlyPerkins View Post
    Where is the new expansion area???? I don't see if in the new Amazon update?? I looked at Ernies land.....where is The new part?????
    Here it is: